Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

I’ve never wanted a year to go by so fast until I knew about these a year ago. Of course every picture will display the red either bright or dark, but we know the color is Varsity Red and the 2012’s has that color sole as well, so I am going with that look and just keep counting down the next five months until these babies are in my hands.

B52345BB-3101-43BD-BB9B-879D9A56E834.gif

I seriously don’t know what to do with my 2012s now lol. Can’t sell em as DS. I’d probably never wear them again with multiples of these. With the way these are looking I may have to triple up for the first time ever.

I seriously don’t know what to do with my 2012s now lol. Can’t sell em as DS. I’d probably never wear them again with multiples of these. With the way these are looking I may have to triple up for the first time ever.

You only have 1 option. Sell them now and take whatever you can get. Those shoes are cursed. Get them out of your house ASAP.

2 pair just went to probably 3 entering all raffles all apps buying toys for dtlr toy drive I'm all in hopefully I can show some will power until dec 14

dont get it twisted at the end of the day im prally going to cop 2 pairs of these at retail no questions asked

Not going to say this retro is better than its original. But, will def say its the best remake of this shoe without question. Just from looks of course.

Back
Top Bottom