Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

With 2.1 million pairs you should be able to hit on every raffle and apps for pair or 2 I paid retail for the last 2 11s I'm not paying resell and the $15 dollars I spent on toys was for a good cause a win win for me and some kids. Definitely 2 pairs and if I can get a 3rd pair would be good

The idiot that is trying to sell his playoff 96s on ebay for $200,000 has cracked. They are now down to $185,000. I knew that seller would cave eventually. Too bad they are not my size.

So first of all, you're telling me you're spend 185k on a pair of shoes, and 2nd... you would actually try to wear them?

:stoneface:

Anyway I am just good with a single pair.

So first of all, you're telling me you're spend 185k on a pair of shoes, and 2nd... you would actually try to wear them?

:stoneface:

Anyway I am just good with a single pair.
IT WAS A JOKE..... DING. GET A CLUE.

I really dont know what is more rediculous, the fact that some dumbass thinks his pair is worth that kind of money, or the fact that some one in here believes another would pay that for them.

Last edited:

I wish the same could be said about this year's Black Cement 4 release. |l That release was SUPER ****** up, I don't care what ANYONE says. Y'all can't defend em one bit, especially after seeing these. Anyways, as an owner of the OG's, I'm STILL not feeling the red I'm seeing. Everything else is 95% on point, tho. With that said, it's 4 pairs minimum for me.

The 4’s definitely could have been better for sure. I’m not sure why Nike did the Infrareds and these so well but half-arsed it on the 4’s. Still, they are much better than the cdp or 2012 joints. I doubled on them and have learned to live with the flaws but I know that is your fav shoe ever. If they half arsed these 11’s I’d be furious as this is my goat sneaker.

Air-Jordan-11-Bred-2019-Release-Date-378037-061.jpg
Sneaker Bar Detroit just posted some new pics on these babies.

https://sneakerbardetroit.com/air-jordan-11-bred-378037-061-release-date/

Y’all still going on about that “red hue” nonsense? :lol:

Different factories used black mesh that wasn’t exactly the same, that’s it.

“Red hue” in black mesh :rofl:

I’m all for the intricate details, but this is taking it too far.
You broke the truce man.:lol: I will be honest, I see it to. MJs pairs had the look to them also. Thats why it was always an important, but not by design detail.

I know I need to have these in hand to make a final judgement but, based off of pictures, these are in the running for best retro ever. Bout damn time, JB. Bout damn time...

I wish the same could be said about this year's Black Cement 4 release. |l That release was SUPER ****** up, I don't care what ANYONE says. Y'all can't defend em one bit, especially after seeing these. Anyways, as an owner of the OG's, I'm STILL not feeling the red I'm seeing. Everything else is 95% on point, tho. With that said, it's 4 pairs minimum for me.

Fam, you know I passed on that bull**** BC4 release because of how they screwed that shoe up. This release PROVES they can do it right when they choose and I, as a consumer will accept nothing less.

Back
Top Bottom