Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

if you really expect jb to get an exact shade of red rubber correct keep wishing. it will be close but no way it will be the same shade. different factories now different materials different toners its just not going to happen.

The white edges shouldn’t even be a question. They did it on the last 2. I’m expecting the red to be close enough to be considered acceptable.

if you really expect jb to get an exact shade of red rubber correct keep wishing. it will be close but no way it will be the same shade. different factories now different materials different toners its just not going to happen.

Well said, thank you.

I can sleep now knowing production will start and 23 is on the back. I’ll let the red be what it may, but please add the white edges JB, thanks!
I’m overwhelmed with joy happy JB listening too the consumer ole heads everywhere rejoice going b my first triple up ain’t been dis happy since my daughter was born

Good news ! I didn’t mind the 45 and would still cop but that classic 23 brings me back to the feels of when I was a kid and why these are my favorite kicks of all time , now im copping 3 pairs minimum!! lord willing

Back
Top Bottom