Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

every1 should have known it was comming today simply due to the fact that both j23app and solelinks all of a sudden out of nowhere decided to tweet about downloading their app and turning on notifications.

Hit for once. Buddy warned me 2 minutes before the drop.
197AD57E-2A16-4D0B-8D87-673DE6698906.png

Congrats to all who hit today. :nthat:
I went 0/2 today, but I’ve been fortunate with past shock drops so I can’t complain.

Exactly lol. Used to be spot on. Idk I ain’t even want em like that but now seeing em in the SNKRS ads they just dropped they looking too clean
I'm not upset but would have liked to free up my Fri night/sat morning on the the 14th. When I first opened the alert it showed the shoe with "buy now" but went to main page when I tapped it and the shoe wasn't even showing :lol:

Didn’t even show the 2012 pair out of the box without the plastic cover! Then I read this and 🤣...

458EDD31-A0A2-43F3-9CB5-21B0F7E25DC1.png

funny how they just say the same look and not the same look and feel. It would be nice to have a new pair as comfortable as ogs or the 2001 release those both felt so nice to wear and you could still feel the quality. my 2001 pair is still more comfortable than anything after 2001 and their almost 20 years old with deteriorated air soles.

I chatted with Nike to use my 10 percent coupon and they said it cant be used. I said no problem because i dont want my order being messed with and possibly canceled

Back
Top Bottom