UPS dropped off my JUST STEAL IT box
Noticed that the driver waited and watched to make sure everything was all good

IMG_20191120_130305758.jpg
IMG_20191120_130850100.jpg
IMG_20191120_131030110.jpg

Love my ZENS! The OG of shock drops
IMG_20191120_132131793.jpg
IMG_20191120_132254605.jpg

Somebody stole my right (only 1 shoe) Zen Grey 11 in middle school during basketball practice, I’m still hurt over that. They hated to see me shine lol
Lol probably got the right off the rack at the mall to complete the set...... I can't remember which shoe they used to out out the left or right....

Lol, as long as the shoes are legit. Whatever. It’s stupid and all for sure, but some people act like they gonna wear the box on their head.

and God is his voice annoying. Absolutely atrocious, grown men acting like children
Collector mentality, as original or complete with packaging, accessories or extras if possible.

Yeah, you know, how the uppers on the OGs--and now once again on the concords and these black/red retros--have a firm foam padding inside the cordura mesh upper. The stuff that makes the upper bulge out between the lace loops. The '16 Jams/black concords/PEs/whatever do not have it. It's like a hollow shell of an upper compared to the way it is supposed to be. Previous 11 retros skimped on it as well, then they finally brought it back with the 2018 pairs.

Good eye, rainking rainking . That's the first thing I noticed when I got my OG pair, and compared them to the Black Concord's. That, and the patent leather cut being WAY too near the toe. Also, the small *** rope laces. I'm still happy to have em, and I still need another pair.

Good eye, rainking rainking . That's the first thing I noticed when I got my OG pair, and compared them to the Black Concord's. That, and the patent leather cut being WAY too near the toe. Also, the small *** rope laces. I'm still happy to have em, and I still need another pair.
Yeah, as soon as they took the padding away years ago, I was like, this is no longer really an 11, just a crap replica. I was actually stunned last year when I happened to walk into a shoe store and pick up that stupid platinum tint 11 that preceded the concords ... and realized they had the padding again. I literally stood there for a hard 15 seconds going, wait wait, what? This must mean the concords will have it, too. And they did. It was a big deal to me LOL

Back
Top Bottom