Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Nah b

Columbia's > Space Jam's

@ me, lets talk about it.

giphy.gif

Aint mad at you but thats wild.
Oh you are big wilding.
username def checks out

If you know, you know. Sauciest All-Star fit of all time, and this is coming from someone obsessed with Aqua 8’s

8C81B449-25E8-48C4-9B70-AEEF0D44F825.jpeg

Not to mention, television sitcom royalty

7D40F7D7-C049-40F3-8009-2994264BA049.jpeg

2A90F32F-E95D-490A-AB88-C58C969898CE.jpeg

The holy trinity of 11’s, and it ain’t close. Side note, I miss the sunshining pics

30756536-3E96-4B6E-B756-5FD20448C648.jpeg

Y’all boys go watch Space Jam or something

Cords > Breds (historical/personal reasons)
Breds > Cords (visual reasons)

If I had to pick one, it'd be cords.

Reactions: ARK
Concords / Breds ties for me but if I had to pick I’d take Concords

so

Concords
Breds
Cool greys
Columbias

but tbh it’s all really close so no diss to any of em

Coke white Jordan's B. I don't have enough fingers and toes to count how many black based OG color ways their are. Uniqueness is why they're fly
I never could pull off white Jordan’s the same way as I could white / black or black based Jordan’s.

It’s the reason my white infra 6’s stayed DS until I traded them.

I love the neglect Colombia's always get compared to the rest of the XIs. This has always been the case, and they need to drop soon. We need a proper retro of those, seriously. It's a beautiful shoe.
To me they’re a beautiful shoe and I love the blue they have but I can’t pull off dominantly white shoes like that so they sit at the bottom of the list.

White patent leather ages like milk. For that reason alone they are at the bottom.

bruh, this is true. ive got 2 pairs of columbias from the last drop. havent touched em in a while. im afraid to even open da boxes and look at em now. might be yellow city....

how do u even get it back to white when it gets that way?

I might pass, got the concords last year. It’s still one of my favorite Jordans, though.

Last edited:
I love turquoise as much as the next man, I love the Grape 5's, Aqua
Get in the back.; grab some bench. I’ll take an OG colorway over any new retro color so the set can be finished. Cool greys can wait. Still got my 01 pair. But we need a proper Columbia.

Nah..y'all can rock with them Legend blues. Just hit 5 years with them.

Never got alerted for the shock drops, reserves and now taking the “Dang” from FinishLine. Let’s see how my luck pans out with the rest of the raffles. 😔

Back
Top Bottom