Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

What do we even do if we can't sign in and see our ****.
Wait it out. I'm sure it'll be sorted soon. Keep other avenues open for sure. I always come into these Hyped GR releases with numerous retailers in mind and a card that easily works worldwide. I never miss.

Wait...so, I took a screenshot that I got it, just needed to confirm, but it kept giving me errors and unable to confirm. Should I still show up and show them the screenshot?

Took 3 raffle L’s wit FTL,FTA, and Champs. Luckily got thru on snkrs earlier but still not giving up hope for my 2nd pair. Congrats to all that got reservations and don’t give up to the ones that didn’t.

When I sign into Footlocker and Footaction it's saying I didn't enter the raffle when I've been watching it all week wtf. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

Letsssssss go!! 7 minutes FTL W.
How do I know for sure if I got it? I screen shot as fast as I could.
73464E2D-595B-4977-A4AA-8A83DD4EAA63.png
Told ya :emoji_relaxed: Congrats bro.

Took a W at Hibbett and waitlisted at Footaction with a 10 minute hadstart... first time I’ve ever been waitlisted at FA...

Definitely not logging out of FTL app. Hopefully they fix it within the next 50 mins or the waitlist crew is gonna be eating

Im honestly glad i missed this whole ftl fiasco because my app just told me all week nobody is getting pairs in any zip code. Android. I just started looking other routes at that point. Big big shout out to homie with the Hibbets plug.

Back
Top Bottom