Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Don’t stress if you couldn’t get through. Foot sites and SNKRS app will have plenty to go around. They probably allocated a lot less to physical stores to drive hype

Finally after 3 damn hours. At least I took an L. I’d be heated if I won
98C41521-DC58-402C-A396-9FFBB05889F7.png

Got promoted off the waitlist for footlocker as well. Now I have some choices. FTA is further but I win more with them but FTL is closer and I need to keep my vip...... first world problems

Finally was able to sign in both FTL and champs. My reservations was still their at champs and I found out I’m waitlisted at FTL. Nice.

My only saving grace was never winning on Champs which ended up working out because I got WL'd and thank God I tried for the SNKRS pass; would've had no pairs.. I'm so annoyed and blown it ruined it for me.

Going to focus on the W because if I took L's on apps I KNOW I should've won then I know a lot of folks got nothing. Big trash energy. :smh:

Last edited:
Checked Champs reserves and its still there.. took another screen shot and not closing that app out.. ridic.

hit on END raffle just now. not gonna complain considering how it’s pretty much way less than what I would’ve spent cause of CALI tax

Welp looks like my ftl pair was reserved in another state lol

I swear I switched it back to my city

looks like I’ll have to try for the homies pair online

I got my 2 tho

Back
Top Bottom