Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Pretty sure I'll be able to hit on a Foot site tomorrow, but just wanted for once to experience a raffle win.

Took almost an hour to get through FTL on 2 accounts. Got a 9.5 for me, then my dad got upgraded from waitlist for his 10.5.

I find it odd that these apps been buggin for so long now & instead of fixing it they just spent time on merging our emails lol.

FC56C276-AF64-4003-8300-24716F07C403.jpeg

was able to cook on a 7min head start waitlist promotion on Footaction.... Flight 23 Store downtown Chicago, with my countdown timer at 5 mins left!

I know it’s gonna be hella crazy tomorrow in the city with everyone who had 10 min starts missing out in pairs.

LOL to the footapps. I had 10 min HS on FTL and CHAMPS and could not for the life of me login to the confirmation page. I am 99.9% certain that I won, but I could not confirm in time due to the login issues. that everyone else is experiencing. It just means FTL and CHAMPS won't be getting my $$$ on this release.

For all my peeps that struckout on this and is in the NE, we still got SNKRS and FCFS SNIPES.

Foot action took me off waitlist to a closer store. Foot locker says check alternate stores and procedures. So 2/3 ain’t bad.

Also champs at Willowbrook mall in Wayne is doing a tickets at 8 am for the unclaimed pairs after 3.

Despite being pissed, I hit on FTA, FNL, and FTL. I’m just glad I secured pairs for the wife and I at the same location. Good luck to everyone here!

Back
Top Bottom