Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Are they out of the country? I work for a bank and a best practice I share with all my clients dealing internationally is to notify your bank ahead of time. That way they’ll post a memo to your card so when the transaction comes to them, they’ll know it’s legit.
Yeah shoulda done that. Too late now. No biggie

Sent an email, maybe they'll shoot me some bail in the morning and re run it. Doubt it though

Last edited:
Anyone trying SNKRS tomorrow, open up a ticket on ebates today. It's 12% today only.

If you score, submit a ticket for it later on and see if they'll give it to you. It'd come out to $26.40.

What you mean exactly? And don't they compare when you bought to when a window is opened etc?

PO

What you mean exactly? And don't they compare when you bought to when a window is opened etc?

PO

Open a ticket for missing cash back under the help center.

They could compare...but I coulda opened a ticket two weeks ago and left the tab open. There's a tab open to NDC right now on my laptop that I'm leaving sitting there till after release. They can't prove it went through that tab. I've opened tickets on my laptop, bought directly through the SNKRS app on my phone, and still got paid.

Back
Top Bottom