Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Got the pass some how, first time ever.
Crazy thing is, when it went live I told my little sister to get on the app. She managed to get our brother a 9.0, & a GS size for her. Picking up all 3 right at 7 AM!

Attachments

• 283BFE74-4FE3-4D12-ADD6-FB957069AA63.png
    283BFE74-4FE3-4D12-ADD6-FB957069AA63.png
    542.4 KB · Views: 910
Still cant believe i didn't switch ftl back to my city

I never make that mistake

I think the crash switched it lol
Man my dumb self NEVER really used the app reserve feature
I ended up picking the closest footlockers
that are in the middle of NOWHERE
Along i5 highway
And didn’t realize it :smh:

Just copped a size 8
Then went back and copped a size 9
Y’all think I’m good on that bstn site
Or they gonna cancel???
:nerd:

***DAMN THAT **** SOLD OUT FAST!!!

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

I pray to God this release ain't 2012, online difficult. I had to try for 3 and a half hours, before I finally hit on Eastbay. SNKRS, and Finshline is my only hope this point. Good luck NT, You're MOST DEFINITELY gonna need it!!!

#ONLINEORBUST

Got the W from FTL with 10 min head start. The app didn’t start crashing on me until after I put the four digit pin in. After that it was an hour of frustration trying to get logged back in and see if I had got them or not. It’s in my reservations though so all good to me. I got WL last year but the app fo sho didn’t crash like this year. It’s a super mega GR but damn if everyone ain’t eating. Good luck to y’all still WL or trying online in a few hours. Ima put em on ice until I don’t see anyone rocking em no more too.

If they had 11.5 I'd be a bit more tempted.. but Imma try my hand at unclaimed pairs tomorrow.

If I strike out on that I'll either debate skipping or wait til resell dies down.

Just copped a size 8
Then went back and copped a size 9
Y’all think I’m good on that bstn site
Or they gonna cancel???
:nerd:

You good
Thanks for the link. 1 pair down. I’ll be a bit more relaxed during SNKRS drop tomorrow.
does BSTN take a long time to ship to US?

They're pretty decent

Holidays could effect it tho

If they had 11.5 I'd be a bit more tempted.. but Imma try my hand at unclaimed pairs tomorrow.

If I strike out on that I'll either debate skipping or wait til resell dies down.
Sivadelco or however u say it
Has 11.5 and up
I order from there
But always either use Citi card
Or PayPal cause everything else never goes through

Back
Top Bottom