Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

20191214_085145.jpg

Why not? It's an 11, and the hype machine is real on these things. I'm starting to think it's going to be a battlefield on Nike and SNKRS with people loading up bots and people panicking and all of it causing a ****ing crash.

Yup looks like I'll be on stockx so some clown makes 10 bucks which he probably will spend on the gas anyway smh

Why not? It's an 11, and the hype machine is real on these things. I'm starting to think it's going to be a battlefield on Nike and SNKRS with people loading up bots and people panicking and all of it causing a ****ing crash.

the stock was insane. I’ve never seen so many Hibbett locations available for the raffle.
every website. Every store. Every single place got mad pairs.

just surprising it’s goin down like this.

I haven't set up my "Command Center" in years! 2X iPhones, iPad, and a laptop optimized for speed and efficiency! Let's goooo!

All y'all standing in line for these instead of ordering online. I feel sorry for ya. Oh well that's y'all and it's what y'all do for Jordans. I hope there's no chaos going on trying to get these kicks.

the stock was insane. I’ve never seen so many Hibbett locations available for the raffle.
every website. Every store. Every single place got mad pairs.

just surprising it’s goin down like this.

A lot of people are scrambling due to app crashing yesterday. Also it's a holiday release, usually 10x the hype.

I don’t know what the numbers actually are but I was surprised to hear my local Finishline had 400 pairs😳

I didn’t think we were THAT big, back in 09 for the space jam midnight release they had close to 100 because they had pairs allocated to them from other locals & we thought that was a lot lol...

My father passed away and I had to plan and attend his funeral this week.

It's been one of the most terrible weeks of my life, this is the stupid pair of shoes I'm going to get to feel a bit of normalcy. I hope I hit on SNKRS, I don't have much energy for the mall.
my condolences my man. you will be in my prayers 🙏🏼

Just picked up my pair. Fair to say Nike made good on the remastered initiative with Air Jordan’s. These are hands down the best retro of the black/red 11

1A6EB034-41F1-428C-9302-7B4134BF604E.jpeg

B6F97245-D0FE-476B-AFF5-C094FB583F9D.jpeg

07825E3D-7F6F-47A0-B31C-89593D5125DE.jpeg

Between what they did with remasters AF1’s and my excitement about the remastered AM90 silhouette this sneaker renaissance we’re in just keeps delivering. However these weren’t the real star of the show this morning....

0884B73F-75D8-44DB-A395-9E623644CEB4.jpeg

This was :nthat:

Wow...not surprising, but easiest cop ever. Local store that usually gets about 50 pairs on holiday 11s supposedly had about 70 pairs. And there were NOT too many people waiting...nothing like space jams or black cements. So, in and out in less than 10 minutes. Amazing shoe in every way!

Best part was a "gangster" guy complaining about FT app ruining his shoe game, but also bragging how he has 2 pairs on reserve at FTL...like these are hard to get...LOL!!!

Back
Top Bottom