Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Wish list:

Actual Space Jams with CLEAR soles (none of that baby blue mess)

7944C7D5-7CAC-4B86-B67C-2C56A20827B8.jpeg

:nerd:

Today was a really cool day in sneaker sub culture. The fact that everyone could realistically just walk in the store and grab these felt so familiar of the golden age of sneakers where these shoes came from but refreshing at the same time.

You're being sarcastic right? lol.

I still need space jams but I really hate the goofy looney toons box it comes with

plus hard to grab a pair with HQ fakes

Damn that’s whack I hope my end order goes through. Bro people shooting people in the mall for these?

imo, the shooter didnt shoot the other dude for the kicks. imo he shot the dude because he has no hands and was probably getting his behind whooped, so he pulled the pistol. chumps with no hands stay getting into fistfights and end up using the tool. smh

Try clearing history and clearing cookies caches and what not for Shoe palace
Also make sure you are logged in when trying to cart
It makes checking out much smoother

Not that I really care at all, but I noticed my Footaction pair didn't come with a card. Champs pair did though.

These feel a little stiffer than the Concords do to me. Nothing that can't be fixed by breaking them in.

Finally checked out on SP, was getting 'unable to place order' response with PayPal.

Switched to CC direct payment and it went through.

Damn I don’t think my end order is going through no confirmation email and it’s not in my purchase history.

Back
Top Bottom