Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

Finally!! The red sole and the carbon fiber could’ve been better but it’s still A1 :nthat:

CDC04FA2-611B-467D-BF5E-C63E4288206B.jpeg

just hit on shoepalace for a 13. kept refreshing for like 30 min when the 2 min timer would expire. forgot about it and came back like 45 min later and refreshed the page and it was loaded in the cart ready to check out.

SNKRS came through with the W. All the foot apps let me down. Especially footlocker, I got a pair on footlocker app but couldn’t buy them because the app crashed. I wanted two pairs, but I’m happy for now. These will prob sit in a box for a year so I’m hoping to get a double up pair for close to retail.

Man.....

The amount of people at the single FTA I went to asking about them. They still don't know the reserve process after all this time, and people were trying to sell their reservation on the app to them lol..

I got my pair and told them to head over to Town East a bit before 3 and wait for unclaimed pairs. No need to be selling that stuff. There's probably a ton since lots of FTL reserves couldn't be confirmed. Just wished them the best of luck.

Yeah, I actually like the carbon fiber on the 2012 pair... this one seems cheap for some reason. We’re the OG’s like this?

When I went to go pick up my pair, two dudes ahead of me were at the counter mix and matching left and right shoes to create a perfect pair. They had the employee go in the back and bring the other pairs out in their size so they can swap around. I creeped up a bit towards them to see what size they were ...hoping they weren't doing that to a pair im about to get, luckily we weren't the same size. Dude saw me looking over and ended up showing me the tumble/non tumble of left and right. Left shoe had a hard plastic leather and right shoe had soft tumbled, I guess I cant blame them it looked pretty inconsistent I guess it would bug me too. I grabbed my pair and mine looked fine. I'm wondering If they were NTERs? Ya'll in here?lol.

Yeah, I actually like the carbon fiber on the 2012 pair... this one seems cheap for some reason. We’re the OG’s like this
Color wise, yes, but I think the og just used a higher grade of CF.
word, from what I remember the 2012’s were a little more prominent as well. These are more flat. My pair are at least. Looks like they reflect a lil when the light hits

Back
Top Bottom