Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

woke up at 6:55 expecting an easy win and then going back to sleep. Waited for like 20 minutes of pending and an L lol
That’s what I thought too. Same situation for me. Thought it was going to be an easy cop like the concords.
Hope hibbett wont cancel my order.

i don’t get it why did they change the carbon fiber on them? Why?
I doubled up on my size 9, but I’m selling the other one because the carbon fiber just just looks stupid to me. Smh.

Be honest. You really didn’t want that second size 9 to begin with, right? Because that’s a piss poor excuse to be fake upset and sell. The carbon used was how it was on the OG. On top of that the carbon fiber isn’t even all that visible on foot. You BIG wild’n.

Finally got confirmation from foot action the 2 pairs I got my kids, I will sit out on this one. I really want the flint 13’s :pimp:

Hey guys I ordered 2 pairs from east bay today 11.5 & 13. My cc was charged for both but only received email confirmation for the 11.5 should I be worried?

Happy to not give a **** next year. Nike hit me in the head back to back. Had me out in these holiday streets 2 years in a row.

Standing in line for 80 minutes. People walking past offering up pairs for retail cuz they "just wanted the points". Folks ready to fight over who got a ticket and who doesn't.
Spoken like a cat that went outside of his comfort zone because of the love of the game
This is the only time of the year I will go to the dayum mall :lol:

Joints are stupid good.
CD5F9393-ABB1-4B95-A83E-93098C32ACD6.jpeg
39CFCEB3-CE59-4C5A-89D5-10173D77F1B5.jpeg
503E501F-F98C-4546-8D12-A49FE110306B.jpeg

49E37220-B7F7-43E6-8A39-ABC02B56FB3C.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys I ordered 2 pairs from east bay today 11.5 & 13. My cc was charged for both but only received email confirmation for the 11.5 should I be worried?

Yes
Usually if you don’t get an order confirmation it didn’t go thru even tho you got charged

I'm not complaining, but when you look closely the 2019 is not on par with the OG shape. the new shape is off and looks a little deformed next to the 1996. The cut of all the materials are different. the PL cut is OD high on the new iteration. the leather heel piece 2 totally different sizes. they look "stiff" next to the OG. it's like they tried to make it look more sleek, but really looks awkward next to the real deal.
👀
IMG_20191214_203404_415.jpg

Hope everyone ate that wanted these. I slept on them...lmao. Forgot they came out today. I got a pair from 01 still looking good so I'm not mad but damn I wish I had a pair of these new ones just because of the high cut patent leather.

I'm not complaining, but when you look closely the 2019 is not on par with the OG shape. the new shape is off and looks a little deformed next to the 1996. The cut of all the materials are different. the PL cut is OD high on the new iteration. the leather heel piece 2 totally different sizes. they look "stiff" next to the OG.
IMG_20191214_203404_415.jpg

This one of the reasons I slept on this release. I copped the Space Jams from a couple years ago and the materials are trash compared to the older pairs. Mesh is mad stiff, stiff leather on the back panel, ect. I'm so used to the older pairs. I passed on the concords last year for the same reason.

Back
Top Bottom