Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

This 2012 banana looking pair I got went straight to StockX. Rest of mine are good.
BB6B4D4D-1DF3-4FB8-9E78-E1513D3403EF.jpeg

53BA0BE9-7F39-4531-9B16-5EAAC7CF164F.jpeg

Y’all legit creep me out with this perfect pair nonsense.
Kind of in the same boat. The dates of the shoes somewhat used to matter back then... It kind of still matters to me, but it is what it is. I think it was JStar who used to say if the dates were off then they’re fake lol. People ran with it for so long

This was one of the first times for me grabbing stuff for my kids and not me. Ended up with an extra 7Y. I'm sure someone will find it useful to grab before Christmas.

I was lucky during the first SNKRS release. Damn near beat the kicks to death with video shoots and every days.

damn bro hate to hear your situation .I remember copping the og black / chrome low 6’s from you at north lake mall way back in the day .

Daaaaaaaaaaamn man! That was a long time ago! How are things?

I've been out of the A for almost 10 years now, but I visit often. I'm seriously contemplating moving back. Mom is still there and it would be good to have that support from the family.

Best of luck in your financial situation. I hope things get better for you. Perhaps on the restock you’ll be able to purchase a pair. These are the stories I miss from niketalk back when the community used to
Reflect on the importance a sneaker marked a milestone in their life. I have lots of stories like these as well. I wish you the best and a happy birthday to your son.

I really appreciate the kind words. They help a lot, especially when I'm feeling low.

The stories were the best part of being on here back then. Some folks are so focused on getting what's hot right now that they don't even take the time to create memories in their shoes. The brands are also to blame. They don't give anyone time to digest anything before there's something else coming next week. Back then If a retro dropped, that was it. There wasn't another one coming for another month or two.

Last edited:
In my original post I said the 2019s weren't as deep of a red as I'd like. That's why they dont pop. I guess we mean the same thing.

20191215_002924_resize_13.jpg

They look lighter and not as red.

Sorry My Dude, I Don't Think That's What Any Of Us Got Out Of Your Original Posts :nerd: :

Got one pair, the red on the sole is the lightest I've ever seen on this colorway. It looks pink when held up to sunlight.

I really don't like that the red isn't a deep red.

I had two OG pairs and still have one. I bought one on release day which was on a school day back then. The red on these new retros definitely doesn't look as dark as the OG.

The OG's Were Definitely LIGHTER/BRIGHTER Red..... NOT Darker :wink:

Those are pretty common on midsoles, on lots of shoes. The Yeezy 700's have quite a few of those.

Not sure what causes it during the process of making the midsole, could be a variety of things. But it's not a defect.

The "Nipples" Are A Result Of The Separation From The Mold During The Phylon Extrusion Process Used To Create These Midsoles :wink:

Last edited:
Finally got the confirmation email for my double up after waiting damn near 12 hours.

This ****’s got me stressed...lol.

Definitely thought these would be easy to cop on SNKRS for everyone. Doesn’t seem like it was the case. Lucky I copped on the shock drop

This retro doesn’t feel as big and boxy as the Space Jam XI’s from 2016. More contoured to the feet in my opinion.

I was only gunning for 1 but yesterday was easily my busiest Saturday on the year socially so I didn’t know if I would have time to pick up my physical pair so I copped from SNKRS to be safe. Still made it in time to the mall (with like 5 minutes to spare) but this was easily the most hectic release I’ve dealt with all year.

Saw there was a trending topic about the 11s on Twitter. Some of these responses. |l If you know you know I guess...

“my 2012 pair looks exactly the same”
51346187-4A01-4203-8A47-6E8B53E96559.jpeg

C6C55261-6A0C-45F9-A76D-700EE73FEDCF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom