Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

[/QUOTE]
We have really good edibles and local laws out here in Colorado for anyone who needs to relax and be patient - come here to find your serenity during shipping season. :lol::nthat:

:rofl:

Real Talk I Never Sweated A Shipping Confirmation As Hard As Some Of These Cats Be :smh:

Never Considered Maybe I'm Just So Damn High All The Time I Don't Have It In Me :lol:

*Lights Joint :smokin

Fellas, send these to your job if you haven't. It's the holiday season and package pirates are going to be on the lookout more than before.

Create online accounts with fedex and ups. Choose pickup in store or modify delivery date and/or address if you won’t be home(check deliveries daily). Also, around this time I cut off my online shopping. If I hit on some shoes before the new year I’ll ship it but other than that, no more deliveries for me. All my cops will be in store.

I was paranoid about not getting a ship conf from SNKRS either but then i thought about it. Usually i do the 2-day shipping on SNKRS because its only $5. This time i did the standard because these were just my double up pair so my shipping isn’t priority. Im prob in the back of the line. Not to mention these have the highest production volume of any other release I’ve gotten from them so its gonna time some time to process all those regardless.

I was paranoid about not getting a ship conf from SNKRS either but then i thought about it. Usually i do the 2-day shipping on SNKRS because its only $5. This time i did the standard because these were just my double up pair so my shipping isn’t priority. Im prob in the back of the line. Not to mention these have the highest production volume of any other release I’ve gotten from them so its gonna time some time to process all those regardless.
I got shipping email last night

and majority of the time with snkrs I’m stuck waiting days for shipping

it’s hit or miss

I was looking at the production dates on all 3 of my pairs yesterday and it seems like the later produced ones are better. My FTL pair had a production date in March this year, Champs pair was in May, and my StockX pair (nicest of the 3) was in September. Not sure if this is correlates with quality or how close they made the shoe to the og, it's just an observation.

I was looking at the production dates on all 3 of my pairs yesterday and it seems like the later produced ones are better. My FTL pair had a production date in March this year, Champs pair was in May, and my StockX pair (nicest of the 3) was in September. Not sure if this is correlates with quality or how close they made the shoe to the og, it's just an observation.

Did each pair have matching production dates? like left and right shoe? I noticed some pairs, for example, the left shoe and right shoe would both have different production dates.

Speaking of shipping. I woke up to a DSG shipped email, they sent it during the wee hours of the night. DSG been clutch for shoes lately and it seems like my last two cops from there shipping has been pretty fast.

Ah interesting. Gonna have to further investigate now lol.

Yeah please let me know lol. I wrote a post earlier yesterday how I seen these two dudes in front of me at the store swapping left and right shoes to create a perfect flawless pair. It'll be interesting to see since they did that if they mis matched production dates too.

Back
Top Bottom