Air Jordan 11 Retro- Black/Red “Playoff”- 12/14/2019

me too bruv... me too

although my confirmation emails says 'arrives 12/20/2019'.... so iono

which is exactly why im not trippin. Ive seen that some have gotten upgraded shipping to 2-day, so if that happens then they can ship on Wednesday and still have it arrive by delivery date. Now if i dont have a shipping confirmation on Wednesday Nike is probably gonna hear from me lol

Nike with the fast shipping. Got a notice on my phone saying they were delivered. Run outside and sitting right on my porch.

No flaws from nike. Will keep them on ice and wear the footlocker pair that has small issues.

20191216_175635.jpg

Last edited:
My 9.5 from SNKRS my bro got for me is getting delivered tomorrow already, I’m in Northern VA, never received shoes this fast from SNKRS.
My other 9.5 from SP just shipped, should be here by Friday.
I requested to pick up from UPS for my size 10 from SNKRS and no word in when that will be here yet. My 10.5 has left the UK and is on its way to the US.

u got a 9.5-10-10.5 all for the personal, I only buy same/my size it doesn’t matter the deal or not my size only. We’re u on a scramble too secure your size, grabbing what u could?

Finally got that shipping on the SNKRS 12.5 pair.

Excited to try it on. 12 may be the size I stick with but it was kind of tight on the baby toe.

Also confirmed the 23 on my size 12 ain't all jacked up like some pics in here. Glad yall pointed it out.

u got a 9.5-10-10.5 all for the personal, I only buy same/my size it doesn’t matter the deal or not my size only. We’re u on a scramble too secure your size, grabbing what u could?
I grabbed the 10.5 by accident from a UK site, didn’t realize sizes were marked UK size so I got a size 10 thinking it was close to my regular 9.5. My brother copped the 9.5 for me on snkrs. I was pending on snkrs for the 9.5 for 20 minutes then it said sold out, it showed size 10 still available, I tried just to try but figured it’d tell me sold out and It went through. I sold the size 10 for retail + shipping who couldn’t get it on snkrs. I’m selling the 10.5 from Foot Patrol, I’ll probably keep the 2 9.5s I got (SNKRS and Shoe Palace), definitely keeping 1 though.

not exactly haha. letting it run down to anywhere between 1:50 and 1:55 lets u hit back, wait a sec, then try adding to cart again without getting banned. it doesnt guarantee u will go to checkout. i had to do it a buuuunch of times before i was able to cart and checkout.

but hey, it beats waiting the whole 2 mins until u can try again. basically cuts it down to a 5-10sec wait.

Making a mental note of this for the next time I encounter the inevitable SP carts busy nonsense. Repped.

Making a mental note of this for the next time I encounter the inevitable SP carts busy nonsense. Repped.
For real. That’s the first time I get through that damn timer.

Crazy stoked about this release. Probably going to wear mine all week long. Glad I tripled up, may have to even quadruple up. Favorite. Shoe. Ever.

Such a special release to me. First time I get multiples. Went all out and ended up with 4. Gonna give myself the luxury of beating a pair into the ground.

Breaking News:
Shoe Palace ships multiples. 2/3 have shipped. I did a mix of 2 min "try again" and back at 1:50 methods to place 3 orders. I used 3 different payment types cc & PayPal but same SP account and address. I only received an order confirmation on the first order.

Were people able to call in today and place orders?

I know that normally happens with these releases.

Back
Top Bottom