Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I can say, for the first time ever, I actually prefer lower patent cut on 11's. I've gone to the dark side. In for these nonetheless...

Found this pic on my Facebook from back in 2011. Hope I can re-up if they drop in 2018.
381148_10150458022773857_1778885785_n.jpg

Blackouts will look better without the quilted lining and contrasting colors on the jumpman and tongue tag.

I only copped the 11's this year because they returned to the OG shape. If they're going backwards, good riddance to them.

Give me Cool Grey Mids over Blackouts.
No such thing as cool grey mids tho..............

And why do people keep referring to that old black out sample from a long time ago? They`re not going backwards on the patent leather cut, its high from here on out.

How do we get concords again before cool grey highs? I dont believe concords are dropping next year. These MF’ers told us flint 13’s we’re going to retro again this year. Don’t even get me started on White/red 12’s :rolleyes

How do we get concords again before cool grey highs? I dont believe concords are dropping next year. These MF’ers told us flint 13’s we’re going to retro again this year. Don’t even get me started on White/red 12’s :rolleyes

Lend some credence to the fact that cool grey lows are dropping...won't drop the mids right with it. It is the year for an OG colorway of 11s based on their one year on and one year off.

Back
Top Bottom