Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

So for sure the PL cut on these is “fixed” from the SJ’s?

"I did see a guy lick his shoes, didn't I?"

hrFXFdy.gif

i almost missed it too. but thank god somebody posted that big GOT EM pic. i was like WOAH WOAH

Same here. Then I went to SNKRS app and it wouldnt pop up after refreshing and closing. Had to use the J23app and log in there and cop.. almost missed out. SNKRS app changed from purchase back to notify me but I have the pp email which is usually a good sign and I got in within like 5 min. so I should be good.

When it went to in line I thought I was going to get dubbed.

Same here. Then I went to SNKRS app and it wouldnt pop up after refreshing and closing. Had to use the J23app and log in there and cop.. almost missed out. SNKRS app changed from purchase back to notify me but I have the pp email which is usually a good sign and I got in within like 5 min. so I should be good.

When it went to in line I thought I was going to get dubbed.

desktop loaded right up for me and i copped there. then i tried to see if i could double up on the app, but it was taking forever to load up for me. kept doing the spinning cfircle thing trying to refresh. by the time it came up, it said sold out. but i aint mad. got a pair. gonna try for a dub up on the real release date.

you should be good if you got a pp email tho. i havent gotten a confirm email yet.

For what its worth, I wish I knew why my SNKRS app never displays shock drops. It never was an option for me to purchase regardless.

is your app up to date? did you swipe down to get the list to refresh after u opened the app? when i first opened the app, it didnt show em. i had to swipe down and force the spinning circle to come up and refresh. they showed up after that.

Back
Top Bottom