Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

1A9BEB2C-4449-47C3-9046-65C40AB7F91E.jpeg

Mail Call :nthat:

Dang bro... That is an eye sore from a bird's eye view. You're the first to have a creditable complaint... You're about to make others who haven't gotten their pairs a bit nervous now....lol

It really is, I noticed it straight out of the box but still not as bad as when I got my bred 13's with an upside down hologram and glue marks everywhere lol. Still kinda bummed I gotta request time off now to try and cook on another pair on the 8th before I send these back. Check your pairs though fellas!

It really is, I noticed it straight out of the box but still not as bad as when I got my bred 13's with an upside down hologram and glue marks everywhere lol. Still kinda bummed I gotta request time off now to try and cook on another pair on the 8th before I send these back. Check your pairs though fellas!
Thats bs that Nike will not give you another pair. Sold out my . They got another million pair ready to go. Really?

Lol I got bred 13’s with an upside down hologram back in 2004. I kept those joints and rocked them for years. I just sold them last year. :lol:

Thats bs that Nike will not give you another pair. Sold out my . They got another million pair ready to go. Really?

Yeah since it's considered an early "high heat" release they couldn't exchange or even reserve me a pair for the actual release from what I was told. They could only offer me out a refund

Yeah since it's considered an early "high heat" release they couldn't exchange or even reserve me a pair for the actual release from what I was told. They could only offer me out a refund
so get a refund, if its an issue....

I still think thats shady as hell though. I think you wont have a problem getting them on the 8th. Hope your job cuts you some slack.

That’s what I want to know to. I got the chance to try the pure platinums in an 11 it felt big. Tried on a 10.5 and the felt snug. Went with 10.5 because I don’t tie my shoes. I like the untied look. So 11 had a lot of heel slippage.

I'm telling bro...lol. I'm at work and Every time I get a notification on this thread and see these immaculate pics, I go back to my tracking and refresh it... Don't receive my pair until Wednesday....:smh::rolleyes:

Last edited:
so is that a yes or a no? as I felt the previous pairs fit a little big are you saying these fit smaller?

I don't think SJ's or WL82's fit big but I can say that these seem to fit the same as those for me.. I have a sz 11 in all. Those new shipping boxes with the swoosh are a terrible idea. Hope its not permanent.

I just checked my pair.. there are some inconsistencies on the PL height on my medial sides and my JM tag not the tongue also isn't aligned on my right pair but isn't as bad as above. They feel slightly more comfortable than other XI mids and the leather heel also feels better in comparison.

PL is the same stuff used as always and like I stated before.. it does not seem to have the white liner on the PL. I really hope they fix that on the Playoffs ..its a MUST on all black XI's. I compared to my SJ's and Aquaman said its there I just can't see it against the white. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me but I don't see it much.

Will definitely be doubling up like I was planning to but hoping to match up pairs to get a really good one to stock.

Got my pair in today and they came with the jumpman jordan tag off set from the lace holes on one shoe and the inside of the right shoe lookin butchered up. Contacted Nike and they couldn't exchange since they sold out so December 8th I'm going after another pair if I can
20181119_135230.jpg
20181119_135057.jpg

And everyone complains about the fakes looking different! :lol: Way to go JB! :smh: Sorry to see that brother but now you can have a beater pair.

I remember that there was a 2007 Aqua 8 with an upside down patch on the tongue. That’s actually kinda cool. Remember the Gold Toes with the upside down swoosh? They actually made fakes of those to sell lol

Negative. Youre getting 2 stories mixed up. He once had his jersey stolen pregame and had to wear number 12. As was explained earlier the flight one wear was due to the league threatening suspension if he wore the concords again.
He shouldve busted out the bred 1s

Back
Top Bottom