Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

F147E560-D64A-4712-9AD0-CC4B3D1766F7.gif

Swear to god I better get my pears

My pair was supposedly delivered yesterday and left at front door with authorization. Came home to nothing smh. Should I be contacting FedEx or Nike?

Same exact scenario over here. Supposedly delivered yesterday, still no shoes.

I contacted Nike through their chat platform, and they opened up an investigation. This sucks.

I've had approximately 30 pairs delivered to my house this year, with absolutely no issues. Now Nike decides to ship in boxes with a giant "steal me" Swoosh sign on them. So stupid. :smh:

Same exact scenario over here. Supposedly delivered yesterday, still no shoes.

I contacted Nike through their chat platform, and they opened up an investigation. This sucks.

I've had approximately 30 pairs delivered to my house this year, with absolutely no issues. Now Nike decides to ship in boxes with a giant "steal me" Swoosh sign on them. So stupid. :smh:

Damn. Not just the usual taped up Memphis box? Now it has that and a swoosh? Haven’t ordered in a minute so I haven’t gotten a new box.

Definitely not good to have the swoosh showing. Make plain as possible.

Hope everything works out for you and others who have this problem.

The way they did the Concords is how they should retro other numbers. Take some pride in making the other numbered Jordan’s really well too.
Yes, kinda debunks the whole “destroyed molds” story. Obviously, either they went in their archives, or had someone send them a pair of OGs. Some pairs of these are merely off by millimeters to the OG. These are even closer than some of the closest retros ever released since retros began. Yet, the 13s look less like the og than they did in 2013, 2008, or 2005. 3s look less like the OG than before. Even the upcoming Infrared retro and the black cement 4 is expected to not get as close. There are fans of other models; 11s shouldn’t get all the attention.

Yes, kinda debunks the whole “destroyed molds” story. Obviously, either they went in their archives, or had someone send them a pair of OGs. Some pairs of these are merely off by millimeters to the OG. These are even closer than some of the closest retros ever released since retros began. Yet, the 13s look less like the og than they did in 2013, 2008, or 2005. 3s look less like the OG than before. Even the upcoming Infrared retro and the black cement 4 is expected to not get as close. There are fans of other models; 11s shouldn’t get all the attention.

Nothing was destroyed. As long as they have an original pair then that's all they need.

effing Nike and their swoosh shipping boxes got me worried now>D definitely gonna try n hit the footsites app first and secure a couple of pairs in-store>D NDC would be my last resort if all else fails:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom