Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Having both pairs is gonna be great. Just need playoffs and my OG Jordan 11 trifecta will be complete. Unsure if I need Columbia's or not but we'll see.

Guarantee if you have those three your gonna want the Columbia. Your hooked.
You're right. :lol: I didn't really care much for the last rendition of the Columbia's/legend blues but if they retro them properly which, after these shows they can, I probably will end up getting them.

First time poster in this thread...I’ll start this off by saying that I am 31 years old, and I am very thankful that I had the opportunity to watch the greatest athlete of my era play the sport. Growing up in the 90’s, Michael Jordan was who every kid wanted to be. Unfortunately, growing up I was never able to have a pair of these, and even as an adult, I had never acquired any. I only remember one person that played at the local Boy.s Club ever having a pair of Concords. They were like a unicorn so to speak in that to even to this date, I have never seen another pair in my small city. Flash forward to today, and as an adult, I finally have my pair. I am not ashamed to admit that I paid “a little extra” than retail to have them. The price of something is always in the eye of the beholder, and “retail” OR “resale” doesn’t always reflect that. As an adult that is blessed with being able to afford things that in my youth, I was unable to, I could not be more happy. Sure, they are “just shoes”, but to me they hold so much more value. For some, you will not be able to relate, and that is okay. For me, they remind me of a kid that always wanted to be “like Mike”.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    301.4 KB · Views: 51
First time poster in this thread...I’ll start this off by saying that I am 31 years old, and I am very thankful that I had the opportunity to watch the greatest athlete of my era play the sport. Growing up in the 90’s, Michael Jordan was who every kid wanted to be. Unfortunately, growing up I was never able to have a pair of these, and even as an adult, I had never acquired any. I only remember one person that played at the local Boy.s Club ever having a pair of Concords. They were like a unicorn so to speak in that to even to this date, I have never seen another pair in my small city. Flash forward to today, and as an adult, I finally have my pair. I am not ashamed to admit that I paid “a little extra” than retail to have them. The price of something is always in the eye of the beholder, and “retail” OR “resale” doesn’t always reflect that. As an adult that is blessed with being able to afford things that in my youth, I was unable to, I could not be more happy. Sure, they are “just shoes”, but to me they hold so much more value. For some, you will not be able to relate, and that is okay. For me, they remind me of a kid that always wanted to be “like Mike”.
Great post..

Why is everyone sure these will be a breeze to cop? They are the most popular of all the 11s and this time around the retro was done properly. I don't want to get to confident, need to stay focused on securing my pairs.

If they actually use the reserve process thru the footsites, then I'll feel relaxed. If they do the fcfs crap..it will go down all over the country!

**** was already headed downhill but that 2011 concord release is what essentially ended the Sneaker game as we knew it. Things haven’t been the same since. It was damn near like 9/11 for collectors or people that had just been into kicks for a really long time. I think that was the point where a lot of the guys that had been into sneakers from the 90’s- 2000’s era started to lose interest (I know I did) and the face of the sneaker culture changed to the kids who really only cared about what releases were more hyped/ rare, what resell was gonna be etc. Basically that was the day the hypebeasts took over.

Why wasnt it like that for the pigeon dunk release?

Wow lol that post was like 200 pages ago but anyways as crazy as that pigeon release was that doesn’t compare to the 2011 concord release. That pigeon release was an isolated event in NY. That concord release was shutting $hit down all over the country and made national news. Don’t really see how you can compare the 2.

they're really marketing the $%#@ out of these too..which makes me think there will be enough to go around for those who want them

SNKRS app for me

they're really marketing the $%#@ out of these too..which makes me think there will be enough to go around for those who want them

SNKRS app for me

They made more of these than the playoff PE XI from 2016. I entered 4 raffles for them and went 4/4. One foot locker, one foot action, shoe palace and Niketown twitter raffle. Only picked up two pairs, I didn’t expect to win the 4 that I enetered.

Safe to say if you put decent amount of work for raffles, etc you will get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom