Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

3BB4DDE7-B3C1-4465-A6A2-FEB2C9D6C673.png

They are terrible honestly , look at this

u mustve not read the part where i said people should know their body type and choose their jeans accordingly. skinny jeans are not for everyone. especially if youre not on the slim/skinny body type. most dudes dont wear their skinny jeans as tight as the pic u posted.

its nothing wrong wit skinny jeans. its people who dont have the body type to be wearing em that makes em look bad. just like theres nothing wrong with slim fit dress shirts, but put a 300+lb dude in 1 and it looks horrible.

u mustve not read the part where i said people should know their body type and choose their jeans accordingly. skinny jeans are not for everyone. especially if youre not on the slim/skinny body type. most dudes dont wear their skinny jeans as tight as the pic u posted.

its nothing wrong wit skinny jeans. its people who dont have the body type to be wearing em that makes em look bad. just like theres nothing wrong with slim fit dress shirts, but put a 300+lb dude in 1 and it looks horrible.
Fair enough

Strangest thing, after close to 1 million pairs of SJ’s were sold I hardly ever see anyone wearing them. I’ve maybe seen them on feet 10 times. Where the hell are all of these pairs?

In NYC everyone had them lol. I didnt see someone wearing them every single day but I see them all the time. It's to the point where I barely see a pair with fresh soles anymore.

Since we talkin bout jeans, what are some good jean brands that aren't too expensive, but look good with no branding?

Is h&m good?

In NYC everyone had them lol. I didnt see someone wearing them every single day but I see them all the time. It's to the point where I barely see a pair with fresh soles anymore.
Sounds about right for NYC, much bigger sneaker community than the Midwest where I’m at. Plus I spend most of my time working lol.

Back
Top Bottom