Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I feel the same way, i was born in 84 and lived in the suburbs of Chicago growing up. I literally grew up watching Jordan throughout his career. I too was 11 when the 11s dropped, and so forth.

I’ll be 35 in April and people tell me i look at least 10 years younger than my age, which is a blessing.

I loved the 11s back when they first drop but it wasn’t concords that made me love the shoe, it was the Breds. I begged my mother to cop them for me but because people were getting robbed left and right for them at gunpoint for them, she didn’t cop them for me.

One more time for the people in the back!! I was literally obsessed with the Playoffs man.. Don't get me wrong I thought the Concords were sick but that black and bright red was very fresh at that time. I searched in April with my mom in stores and they were sold out everywhere. She even let me take off from school because it was my birthday which was a big deal for an 11 year old.

When I got the 01's, I remember coming home and showing my Mother like "Look Ma.. remember when we looked for these everywhere and couldn't get them.. they came out again and I have them!" :nthat:

I feel the same way, i was born in 84 and lived in the suburbs of Chicago growing up. I literally grew up watching Jordan throughout his career. I too was 11 when the 11s dropped, and so forth.

I’ll be 35 in April and people tell me i look at least 10 years younger than my age, which is a blessing.

I loved the 11s back when they first drop but it wasn’t concords that made me love the shoe, it was the Breds. I begged my mother to cop them for me but because people were getting robbed left and right for them at gunpoint for them, she didn’t cop them for me.
Born in 82. Skokie in the house :wink:

lol, you guys hit the nail on the head. Its from Clueless :lol:. Too lazy to look for real pictures. Just wanted to make a point.

The 90's was an amazing decade for clothes. We were free to wear what we wanted how we wanted. And our peers never judged us by how our pants fit. I never went full on raver baggy like that & that wasn't my style, I was a little bit more urban than suburban but alot of my friends dressed that way & no one ever cared. There was alot more freedom of expression when it came to clothes. These days it seems like ppl will rip you if your jeans are one inch too baggy |l.

I am not so sure about that..

Put yourself in high school once again and imagine your friend getting to school on skinny jeans...

What do you think would happen?

I will agree that the 90's, because of the lack of internet, wasn't so uniform about the way people dress. Nowadays everyone wears pretty much the same thing as only a few styles make the most of what we see on the streets.

But still, we are now much more tolerant as a society than we were back in the 90's. At least, that how i see things.

upload_2018-11-30_10-32-11-png.2220213

do this 20 years later and that achilles is toast
thats the perfect angle for it
ps, those shorts are still everybit as fire today as theyve ever been. Nike was on a roll back then with UNC, Michigan, Hoyas, Villanova etc, so many dope designs in that era. The syracuse uni was good too
does anyone know where to get those retro georgetown jerseys?

The 18 concords are so much better in quality and comfort compared to the 16 SJs. It's not even close. They make the Jams feel cheap and stiff. If you havent got yours yet or just havent worn your concords yet, you will fall in love. I dont care if there are 1.4 mill pairs that will be floating around, or if they will be bricks. These are amazing and will be your best purchase of the year.

Grails for real.

This. Liked and wanted the Concords for Christmas ‘95 and didn’t get them for typical reasons (mom got me grant hills instead :smh:) but when I first laid eyes on the “black & red patent leather Jordans” it lit a special kind of fire in me and I was never the same lol.

Here's to hoping for Cool Grey's, Breds, and Columbia's with the new cut.

**** the other retro colorways; I'm over them.
I actually like the CG's in the low tops so Breds in low tops would be fine with me too. The SJ's and Concords had to be in mid-cut in my book.

I wonder is that packaging specific to the Concords or is it just their packaging for everything? This is not the kind of advertising we want or need :lol:

I remember kids getting jumped for their starter jackets w/zip pouch ——- those were the days river north 84
Yea, those starter jackets. I remember those long black leather jackets with the leather belt tie wrapped around the waist was always a target aswell. Alot of times it was just about getting into a normal fight & ppl who lost would get something taken. Chain, pager, jacket, kicks. God forbid you fought in your J's & lost. I stay fighting in a wife beater & flip flops :lol:

Where are you in canada? Cuz people here from toronto think its mon and tues.

They did change it to Monday and Tuesday apparently. The location I went to today was filling them out already and said today was the last day. I hit 4 locations and 3 of the 4 knew me so they said screw it I’ll just put your name on the box. Lol

Back
Top Bottom