Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

celeb-feet-tom-cruise-air-jordan-xi-concord-08.jpg

When was this?

Cruise in those grade school sizes.....baggy sweats is a good look though.

Wow, he’s wearing A&F??

I couldn't have said it better. I wish today's sneaker heads could have experienced it

wouldnt say crushed, but here in brooklyn / ny those hills were everywhere.... would see more hills then those jordans... probably with most people buying them who didnt have concords.....

was a beautiful time in 1995/ 1996

Ironically, the OG Foams released in 97 are pretty much the only irreplaceable pair since the OG molds were destroyed/lost making it damn near impossible to make a 1:1 retro. The rest of these shoes can be retroed close to the OGs, if Nike/JB pleases.

Damn y’all taking back like a decade with that Tom Cruise pic...That was from before the Concords dropped last time if I remember right...

Footlocker needs to come on.

Gonna make that mall trip for that extra minute as soon as they do.

Wow, he’s wearing A&F??

Has to mid mid and latter 2000s. My wife and I were walking the mall with the kids and Hollister had a sale for $25 jeans and I said to her, “remember when that brand was in and cost way more than $25?” And her response was,” I remember when they didn’t have to turn their lights on to get sales.” Tough crowd for these brands that were in 10-15 years ago.

Damn y’all taking back like a decade with that Tom Cruise pic...That was from before the Concords dropped last time if I remember right...

LOL...yeah sometime between 2005-2010...someone will be able to ID the specific release by the patent cut...

So what are my chances of securing a pair from FTl, Champs or FootAction without any headstart???

I hope these are widely available so that you can walk in the store on release day and get them. I miss those days when I could inspect the shoes when I get them rather than having to order online and have to wait like 2 weeks for them to arrive.

So I have to physically be at the store?
Yes
I haven't joined one of these countdowns in a while but I just checked my Foot Locker and Footaction accounts and it won't let me see my VIP or Star Club status. I didn't even notice my Star Club was no longer linked until after I signed up for the countdown so I have a 0 minute headstart for that one.
RIP

Think they are doing app reserve to avoid mahem on release day. But these should be easily had without headstarts. I mean 1 million is a lot of shoes man!!

i got a question

how do you check in at store for an extra minute?
When you are inside the store turn on WiFi log on to your account go to the shoe that you have reserved and wait for the beacon and you should have all three star

9A6978CA-028D-4250-A4C8-88C89BE56EE2.png

Anybody else getting this error on FTL app? Ive been getting it for a while now. I know you can reserve on the actual website but i believe you need the app/app code to pick up if you win. Is there a fix for this?

9A6978CA-028D-4250-A4C8-88C89BE56EE2.png

Anybody else getting this error on FTL app? Ive been getting it for a while now. I know you can reserve on the actual website but i believe you need the app/app code to pick up if you win. Is there a fix for this?
I’m able to log in to my account but it showing coming soon

Back
Top Bottom