Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Not only that but they went from having the special box for the '09 SJs, '10 CGs and '11 Concords to having the regular JB box with the plastic XI cover inside.

I believe JB had a production issues with the special slide-out boxes for that release. Which was why they gave us the regular degular black JB box.

2019 looks promising. Can’t wait for my beloved breds 4s and 11’s done right. Might be the greatest year in retro history. Don’t really care for the cords, I was in love with the breds growing up. May actually call it quits after that. Still need Sacramento 10s too.

Didn’t win on the app contemplating if I should go up my local mall Saturday or just order online
See if you can hit online first if that don’t work show up at 3pm at your spot to see if their are any unclaimed pairs

Went to check in today and everyone and their grandma was getting codes. Tis the season.

Champs app wasn’t working for me. Have to go later back in the week to check in.

ayo you from b.more ( i see you mentioned towson)? why baltimore area stores so corny with the sneaker releases..dtlr in mondawmin & columbia malls told me you gotta buy a $10 dolla toy for a toy drive just to get a guarenteed ticket to cop a pair of kicks thats gonna be an extra 230-240after taxes....never heard no sh*t like that in my life in ny stores..

I don’t see what the issue is? They started doing toy drives back when the 2016 space jams released, but they were more lenient with the rules (no spending minimum). It’s the holiday season bro; if you cant spend that $10 minimum to get a guaranteed pair then maybe you shouldn’t be getting the shoe?

All stores that I know of are doing the raffle system, no fcfs. Usually thats a sign of a limited product, or at least in my area. I could be wrong, but I don't think these will be THAT easy for many to cop

I don’t see what the issue is? They started doing toy drives back when the 2016 space jams released, but they were more lenient with the rules (no spending minimum). It’s the holiday season bro; if you cant spend that $10 minimum to get a guaranteed pair then maybe you shouldn’t be getting the shoe?

I think most people support giving to those less fortunate, especially during the holidays. That's not the issue. The issue is that it's a forced charity in order to buy merchandise the store is supposed to be selling straight up. Buying toys for kids is great, but there's no reason for you to FORCE someone to do it in order to buy a pair of shoes. They're completely independent things.

All stores that I know of are doing the raffle system, no fcfs. Usually thats a sign of a limited product, or at least in my area. I could be wrong, but I don't think these will be THAT easy for many to cop

Might have to do with security as well. These stores don't want the madness that comes with a FCFS release for a highly sough after shoe. Especially in these types of production numbers. They not trying to have their mall doors off the hinges again.

Koncrete Kickz Koncrete Kickz
Pretty good my dude...what about you? I Copped couple weeks ago on the snkrs early drop and FNL surprised me with the W earlier today. 2 pears locked. And wondering what kinda pizza we're gonna have on Saturday? I buy the pizzas y'all get the wings?
:nthat::nthat::emoji_pizza::emoji_beers:

Capture+_2018-12-03-18-44-17.png

Last edited:
In nyc they have resorted to the Pass. I’m sure they think it’s a good tool but SNKRS Pass is one of the worst app procedures ever.. it’s virtually impossible and it doesn’t stand a chance against bots.
While snkrs pass in normally terrible, the amount of pairs they have of these should allow most ppl to eat. Even cities like
Dallas who normally don’t have SNKRS pass should have the pass for these. Nike bout to be Oprah, we all getting pairs! No sadderday this week for the NT fam!

I think the toy drive is fair. Makes spending so much money on something I don’t need seem better. My folks used to take me and my siblings to pick out toys and donate them when we were little.
I bought a Thanos toy that was $15. I’m sure some kid who loves Marvel is gonna be very happy with it.

I feel bad for those who cheaped out and were turned away; my dtlr checked receipts lol

Last edited:
Kinda regretting not just copping during the shock drop a few weeks ago when I had the chance :smh:. We’ll see. Dudes on here fear mongering and carrying on lol. I’m not going home on Saturday until I have 2 pairs in hand. Also going to do some unexpected but necessary foot work tomorrow. Hitting up a few shoe palace at least. I need mines.

It’s been like that for a min, Hedi Slimane.

Legend Blues and 2016 Space Jams were pretty much raffles across the board. There were tons of unclaimed pairs on release day due to the lack of Day 1 resale. Nike/JB flooded the market to combat launch day resellers and not leave money on the table (and they won, tbh).

Kinda regretting not just copping during the shock drop a few weeks ago when I had the chance :smh:. We’ll see. Dudes on here fear mongering and carrying on lol. I’m not going home on Saturday until I have 2 pairs in hand. Also going to do some unexpected but necessary foot work tomorrow. Hitting up a few shoe palace at least. I need mines.
You’re correct on the fear mongering lol.

I think dudes just have anxiety

Dudes on here fear mongering and carrying on lol.

You’re correct on the fear mongering lol.

I think dudes just have anxiety

Given how many SneakerYoutubers are saying these will be an easy cop, I don’t think you need to worry unless you are some rare size. I think a lot of people are having PTSD flashbacks of 2011 but GR Js aren’t popping like that anymore, in terms of resell hype (sorry GetMoneyBoyz from Lakewood, hope ya’ll found a new hustle).

Back
Top Bottom