Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Ill be shocked if the majority of this thread doesnt feast off of Foot Apps.. it's the SJ release all over again. 2011's got a lot of people shook for no reason.. relax :lol:

Thanks for the reassurance. I'm 0/1 so far :lol:

Am I the only one who misses the physical raffles ? Walking in store filling out a raffle then on the next store in the mall and if you have someone who doesn’t want the shoes they could also fill out with your size these online raffle are trash in my opinion only can fill out one unless you have multiple accounts

Yes. Having to drive around to multiple stores is a pain in the *** especially when 80% of them are shady anyway. At least I'm not wasting my time.

Yes. Having to drive around to multiple stores is a pain in the *** especially when 80% of them are shady anyway. At least I'm not wasting my time.
I can’t speak for everyone but my in experience I never dealt with any of that I literally won every time I entered a physical raffle

Lol, it won't be $250. In Cali retail with tax it's already $240.

Have you ever heard of this app called StockX? They've only been around for about 2 years now. You should really check them out. It'll give you a general idea of how to gauge aftermarket prices and things of that nature when purchasing hype sneakers

Have you ever heard of this app called StockX? They've only been around for about 2 years now. You should really check them out. It'll give you a general idea of how to gauge aftermarket prices and things of that nature when purchasing hype sneakers

Yeah, and my size is a little over $300 with shipping. :lol:

Am I the only one who misses the physical raffles ? Walking in store filling out a raffle then on the next store in the mall and if you have someone who doesn’t want the shoes they could also fill out with your size these online raffle are trash in my opinion only can fill out one unless you have multiple accounts
Nah. Have to go out there and leave was a waste of like 30 mins

We have now reached the prediction portion of our holiday release thread. So many Don King predictions....I'm here for it all...

Nah. Have to go out there and leave was a waste of like 30 mins
Yeah I guess to each his own .but I feel like you would still be wasting time if hypothetically you didn’t win online raffle and went up there on release day to try to find your size which is more hectic in my opinion

Nope I don't miss instore raffles at all. Wasting gas and in terms of fairness I trust the machine over foot store employees. While the fix is probably still in to some degree.

I don't miss it. Waste of time for me to drive 30 minutes to a mall I don't typically go to, sign up for a raffle in 30 seconds, then drive 30 minutes back. Then waste time waiting for a call, which you have to answer or they move on to the next person. And thats if you're even lucky enough to be called on one of the few pairs they actually didn't backdoor.

Instead, I can sign up for 3-4 different stores using only my phone, and codes from other people on NT / Twitter to check in. And the pairs are not backdoored to friends - its all up to the luck of the draw/app.

I don't miss it. Waste of time for me to drive 30 minutes to a mall I don't typically go to, sign up for a raffle in 30 seconds, then drive 30 minutes back. Then waste time waiting for a call, which you have to answer or they move on to the next person. And thats if you're even lucky enough to be called on one of the few pairs they actually didn't backdoor.

Instead, I can sign up for 3-4 different stores using only my phone, and codes from other people on NT / Twitter to check in. And the pairs are not backdoored to friends - its all up to the luck of the draw/app.
This x10000.

gykdycda8jw11.png

This shoe in '11 was the last time I camped for a pair of sneaks.....Good luck all I'm out on this come around!

If I miss, i May just pass. Not paying resell since I was debating getting the jams over these. With the Bred 11 coming out, even more reason not to stress since concord are not in my top 3 11s list

Back
Top Bottom