Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I don't think the Bc3 and Concord comparison is anywhere near viable. The BC3 is really only appreciated by people who genuinely like kicks, I don't think I know one person who's only pair of Jordan's are a pair of 3's...I can name countless people who only by one Jordan a year and its the holiday 11.

Really? I have had non-sneakerhead friends tell me "these are my favorite Jordans," or "these are the only Jordans I like." While Concords may be more popular, I think it's pretty close.

Also, this thread is on page 386. The BC3 thread had 696 pages.

When SJ released, resellers were pretty firm on the $300 price. The lowest was $275.. Most were willing to sit on the shoe because they knew the demand was there. $250 were homie price if not retail in the beginning. It took a while for people to start dropping it down to $250.

I too think the concord resell will probably be $250 once things settle down (before going back up) but this is the hyped shoe..there is a chance price might stay a bit high right out the resale gate.

Just like any other hyped release, put in the necessary work and have a positive attitude and you will have a good chance of getting a pair

Really? I have had non-sneakerhead friends tell me "these are my favorite Jordans," or "these are the only Jordans I like." While Concords may be more popular, I think it's pretty close.

You’re comparing page count on a shoe that Came out 10 months ago to one that hasn’t released yet?? :rofl:

The Bc3 is popular, and I don't doubt that some people might favorite it over the Concord. But what I do know is I've never seen a BC3 cause chaos at malls and shopping centers across the country the way an 11 has. I'll go as far as say 60% of the people in this thread will probably get multiples, myself included. Then you have the holiday shopping element to throw in 11's are the most popular Jordans for kids, and teenagers point blank period. And as far as the thread thing, the BC3 thread is over 2 years old, I won't this one will be surprised if this one is past 500 after this weekend.

oWw9lFa.jpg
Got my early SNKRS drop pair this afternoon.

Nike boxes shipping boxes are very bad a poker. They yell "look at me".

Not sure if that's such a good policy knowing all the nut cases that work as delivery men.

AEOCbsF

AEOCbsF

Several of these codes aren't working for me for some reason
Tried switching through all the available locations as well

My bad on the champs they gave me 3 codes they said corporate changes it randomly champs sucks. Footlocker has the beacon on so no check in code needed. Footaction dude screamed the code out when he saw me at the door trying to use the beacon lol. Shoe palace has instore tickets drawing Thursday. These actually might be a little hard to get they making me jump thru hoops.

My bad on the champs they gave me 3 codes they said corporate changes it randomly champs sucks. Footlocker has the beacon on so no check in code needed. Footaction dude screamed the code out when he saw me at the door trying to use the beacon lol. Shoe palace has instore tickets drawing Thursday. These actually might be a little hard to get they making me jump thru hoops.

Lmao at the footaction guy I can totally see that
tenor.gif

Yeah I’m not trying to interact with employees if I don’t have too. For what it’s worth the shoe palace dude told me they have a ton of them and they just recently opened that store here in coral square. I just don’t really trust these employees like that.

Footsites dudes had to spit out them codes by the min with them traffic the whole week. They know what yall there are for. :lol:

A lot of bad memories in here. When SJ's dropped they were going for something around 290-300 when that rush died they were rotting on SX and Goat for like 260-270 ish (probably depending on size too) .. if you waited two years and are now asking where you can get SJ's for retail.. yeah Duh, its too late lol.

Scare yourself if you want.. no sneaker head on this site with the ability to do codes be on top of raffles and apps should strike out. The average joe?? Yeah..

This is quite possibly the most popular shoe ever but IMO it's not going to be mad hard to cop these.. believe what you want though.

Back
Top Bottom