Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

9A1840D5-FD21-4927-A658-A2CA6760509E.png

Haven’t been in a store since forever still going to try online

Damn .. just realized they had two locations and the one I picked is far af since I have work at my PT job tomorrow.. going to be an early morning and pain tomorrow. Ah whelp.. lord knows if I would have scrolled down to find Soho I wouldn't have gotten squat.

But my job is in Soho :lol:

Lol That was hilarious. Chicago fully booked in less than .05 seconds. Thank you fortune teller.

Hope you guys have better luck. Unless you have a bot, then I hope you eat crow :tongue:

i hit here in new york, and i never hit.... the thing is i was just playing with the app , and a second later it ask to reserve ....... didnt want to go to manhattan tomorrow but ,,,, i guess I will now, lol

Damn .. just realized they had two locations and the one I picked is far af since I have work at my PT job tomorrow.. going to be an early morning and pain tomorrow. Ah whelp.. lord knows if I would have scrolled down to find Soho I wouldn't have gotten squat.

But my job is in Soho :lol:
i didnt even want to look to see if soho was an option as i never won anything on snkrs that i want... lol

Back
Top Bottom