Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Smooth release in South Korea for me. Honestly didn’t know there was THIS game shoe heads around here. About 400 people folks showed up, I believe this Nike store received around 350 pairs.
good for you. here in hong kong u have to go through lucky draw . No display in shops at all

I was 1 out of 2..I needed 2 pairs, but I was able to reserve one at Footlocker..where I had the 10 min head start. I was waitlisted for hrs with a 7 min head start..but I wasn't successful. I will try online tomorrow. At least my son will have a pair...unless he has a bad attitude then I am taking his..lol

Pulled Out A DS Pair Of 2011’s In Excitement For Tomorrow :pimp:
040AB8B8-2F62-42D5-8FD4-421DA38D2FB5.jpeg

I wasn’t even logged in to FTL app and I got a notification at like 7:12 that I’ve been upgraded from waitlist. I didn’t even try for them on FTL (struck out on FTA and Champs, but I tried right after 6, forgot until I got a notification), yet got the reservation.

I couldn’t remember my password and had to reset it and still got it. Weird. So now I got two reservations and may try on SNKRS in the AM, but wouldn’t mind not getting them so someone else can cop.

Only thing I don’t like is the foot action is smack dab in the middle of the mall... with the crazies being out tomorrow I might buy from Hibbett and maintain my gold status throughout the year

My mind is blown trying to comprehend how much money Nike/JB is going to make tomorrow. It’s bound to break records. 1 million pairs x $220 a pop. I’m not sure the percentage they make off each sale, but it’s going to be astronomical. Mike is going to sleep well tonight.

upload_2018-12-7_23-36-25.gif

This will more than make up for all the GR retro releases and Fusions that sit on shelves.

Last edited:
4 of 9.. gave two away exact retail + tax.. keeping two for sentimental. Idc if they sold these at 7/11 I’m just glad I got my 2 pairs lol thanks for everyone that gave hope.

Back
Top Bottom