Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Grabbed two pairs! Felt strangely nostalgic hitting the mall before open to get in line for shoes, haven’t done that in a decade, lol. I had mentally prepared myself to be chilling with 50 younger guys, but I showed up and it was like 5 other dudes in their 30s/40s. Old heads unite!

Ya mine have crazy nipples too smh we need to coin a better term tho or JB just needs to stop playing and dont put nipples on their cash cow smh

They my personal pair though so it doesnt matter

will be adding my very first OG XI to the collection today. my black toe 1's are missing cuz my son wore em to a party last night
happy release day NT

enhance

So I’ve been out of the 11 game since the Legend Blues and made a last second decision to try to cop online. How’s the sizing on these? I remember the Bred 11s I got in 2012 ran small

You’re logging off less than an hour before pretty much all US retailers drop online?
I'm at a conference all day and am part of the speaking panel. That takes importance over any sneaker release.

I may get time to try to pop in and buy a pair on my phone, but unless they sit it's unlikely I'll hit on them that way.

Just astounded I lost so many raffles when there's so many pairs available. Figured I could cover my bases by entering as many as possible and locking down my pair for release day. I've know for weeks I would be preoccupied on the actual day of release.

anybody know the fit of these? i know its been asked but i havent seen it answered. TTS?
NVM somone answered it like a minute before i asked

Last time I was online for a release was the Black Cement 3s this year. Let's see how this goes.

Back
Top Bottom