Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

That slide out box is garbage , give me the easy access box any day

Please take this 163rd street looking fake *** box the **** outta here. Most disappointing part of this release with iron-on 45 being the second.

So I finally get in on FA to see if I can get my baby boys 5y and it tells me the 12.5 I never knew was in cart is out of stock

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

thats a bunch of :emoji_horse::emoji_poop:

I certainly am not missing the slide out box at all. Also, my PL dips pretty low which I like.
9EFBCB50-7EF5-48A6-BF84-1CF73AB99EB2.jpeg

I THINK shoepalace MIGHT be allowing people to cart still. I just checked out my size 13 and got an order confirmation from them an hour ago. No shipping one yet though.
Capture+_2018-12-08-12-28-00.png

While SNKRS on android wack azzz was spinning, EB was checking me out for the all of a sudden immensely popular 12.5
God is good

ei

Hello PIMP,

Your order was successfully received and we're processing it for you right now! You will receive an additional email as your item(s) ship.

My size 14 came in regular Jordan box. And this was the only 14 at this Hibbett sports Did this happen to anyone else???

Attachments

• D8F2E2E3-8C15-4FAE-A8D4-338EB73E8617.jpeg
    D8F2E2E3-8C15-4FAE-A8D4-338EB73E8617.jpeg
    330.9 KB · Views: 37
Hit on NDC, and then SNKRS said got em a few minutes later after pending for 30+. Thought I hit twice, but I’ve got one confirmation email (looks like NDC)

Showing up in my purchases on SNKRS, but the concord page says sold out instead of purchased. Only needed one so I’d be ok with it, but two woulda been cool to maybe sit on one for a bit. We’ll see what shows up in the mail I guess

Back
Top Bottom