Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

098C3CCA-D897-4F73-ABD3-929771901518.jpeg

What’s the most pages a thread ever had on NT? I’m guessing this one is going to settle around 600
Just did a little browsing real quick.
BC3 got to 465ish and thats including release day. It's at 697 as of today.
For a single release thread, is there a bigger one than that?

Of course Footlocker’s system is down and I couldn’t enter my VIP information :smh:

When you call they give you the run around and never give you your points/coupon.

Went to villa...delaware... no issues..reserved pair with a donation of a toy.. Felt good watching kids think they can just jump line to resell.. Older guy that runs Villa knows the deal and wasnt havi g ot in his store... #salute to whoever that copped!

Attachments

• IMG_20181208_143910_067.jpg
    IMG_20181208_143910_067.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 14
Of course Footlocker’s system is down and I couldn’t enter my VIP information :smh:

When you call they give you the run around and never give you your points/coupon.
you gotta stay on em about it. They would keep telling my points would be on my account in a week or 2, but I would call once every week until they were put on. Took like 3 or 4 calls lol

you gotta stay on em about it. They would keep telling my points would be on my account in a week or 2, but I would call once every week until they were put on. Took like 3 or 4 calls lol

True! I’m gonna do that this time around. My Beluga Yeezy’s had this same issue. I tried calling now but the 1-800 number is down.

I like so many more sneakers than these. But this my most satisfying purchase. Paid $20 less from a champs gift card, and got a $20 coupon. Ice Cube voice n quote “today was a good day”. Got a pristine pair made it sweet also.

Just did a little browsing real quick.
BC3 got to 465ish and thats including release day. It's at 697 as of today.
For a single release thread, is there a bigger one than that?

2014 black infrared 6 is over 1000, no?

Dudes with no VIP accounts and no idea how to cop are just walking into dead malls and trying sizes on...seen 8, 8.5, and 9 going when I picked up my size 13. The manager was telling guys not to walk around or crease the shoes if they weren't buying.
I

Same experience. Internet down cash only. The malls are getting packed too.

Font on the box looks different on both pairs. Different factories?
1s from ftl, others from fnl, both stores in the same mall.
Not sure about what factories they were produced, only has sz on inner prod.tag, on both pair.

The ftl pair patent is od high , those just got flipped on the X.

I should be good to go right guys? It says in progress. I got the got em screen at 10:30AM.

Attachments

• 817743BB-91B2-4601-8EE6-50EA85A29F56.jpeg
    817743BB-91B2-4601-8EE6-50EA85A29F56.jpeg
    57.4 KB · Views: 25
Met my boy at the mall to pick up the pair I won that I was hooking him up with and was instant regret because the mall parking was terrible because it was usual Christmas shoppers mixed with concord pick ups. My mall has 2 footlockers, a Footaction, a champs, and a finishline so clearly it was insane. If I was picking up for myself I would’ve just left but since I was helping him out I just sucked it up. Line wasn’t too crazy but as I was leaving it got backed up like 20 heads deep

Guess what’s crazy about my pair. The plastic insert doesn’t even fit enough to the toe; it’s because the toe box isn’t freakishly huge lol.

Back
Top Bottom