Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

B95722DA-CA5E-45B1-BA1C-7E05B0794824.jpeg
Un-retired Concords back into my rotation today:smile:

Imma start rocking my 11’ pair in the summer **** it ....never really double up on sneakers but might seriously consider these , but when they drop that high patent bred 11 , that’s 3 pairs minimum

Y'all talking bout doubling up, just hoping to get my hands on one pair and I'll be straight.

These shouldve dropped in October and then CG XI's in December.. especially since they dropped 2 XI's last year. But nooo, that makes too much sense.

They better come correct with the Shadow X box.. those stupid Jeters got a dope *** box. I'm so sick of the stupid pull out box.

Tell me about it, I'm a cashier at Wal Mart and am known for being the fastest cashier in there. I talk to customers and even have regulars that come through my line and know me and that I'm in college. They say I give really good customer service and the older crowd say I make Sam Walton proud. One time a customer tried to give me $10, other times customers would buy me drinks but we cannot take tips or gifts. One lady called the store manager while in line to say I did a great job. My family taught me great work ethic and to try your hardest no matter what, even if it's the most menial job and also to treat others how you want to be treated. I apologize for getting off topic but I can relate.
If you’re gonna do it, be the best at it

Back
Top Bottom