Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Well I haven't actually seen a 2018 Concord in hand, but is any hardcore Jordan/Nike/shoe conscious consumers genuinely happy with the item in hand?

Huh? I’m beyond happy with them. Best Jordan retro in a long time and possibly best 11 retro ever. Plenty of people in here have raved about them. There are complaints about flawed pairs but that’s every shoe. Personally, I’m ecstatic.

97484444-D0C8-44B6-8969-940C6EF4CDAC.jpeg
Third pair finally came in, from that idiotic Shiekh subscription program BS. Well, tonytobacco tonytobacco , here’s all the extra crap I got. I’m actually bummed it’s not worse. The shirt is horrendous (why does it have zippers on the sides?) but the sweatsuit is just black with some white accent panels. Some brand called Fork I’ve never seen nor heard of. But I can wear this sweatshirt. The pants would be OK except as expected they are cuffed bottoms, which I don’t like. Guess I can nap in them. The JB socks are fine. And the random bottle opener might be the best of all LOL

I’ve gotten really lucky with these actual shoes. Like my other two pairs, these are basically flawless. Nothing wrong even worth mentioning. I still want one more pair, but I’m thrilled to have three solid pairs I know for certain are legit. Hopefully catch a restock, otherwise I’ll do GOAT once the immediate hype and holidays subside.
haha yeah its not bad huh? I was fully expecting a windbreaker suit with words all over it in wacky colors

As far as your pairs go, congrats man. That peace of mind must be nice. I finally faced the music today and took a glance at ebay's situation on concords and it was ugly. 300 seems to be the avg price and you can tell its all newbs who post the worst quality pics and angles. No lighting, with a moto razr camera, or a single pic of them in the box. Suddenly matching up a decent pair of these is overtaking my desire for unions. Id love to get this behind me so I can wear the pair I know Ill be keeping. Im dying to put them on. These things on my feet again is like thor getting his hammer back

Space Jams were cool and all but this shoe is it.

Last edited:
Huh? I’m beyond happy with them. Best Jordan retro in a long time and possibly best 11 retro ever. Plenty of people in here have raved about them. There are complaints about flawed pairs but that’s every shoe. Personally, I’m ecstatic.
the shoe it self is definitely a gem. Best retro since the chicago 1 for me as far as substance goes. The only knock against them (QC aside) would be the thickness of the patent and laces. And thats nothing considering what couldve been.

You blind? You don’t see the conflicting responses? Some say tts. Others say half a size up and half a size down. Everyone’s feet are different. Looks like I’ll jist go with my size and go from there.

I quoted you last night and compared them to my DMP pair which you also have. They fit like those so whatever size your DMP pair was, I would go from there. Since you said the DMP fit a half size bigger for you then I'd probably recommend a half size down on this too.

haha yeah its not bad huh? I was fully expecting a windbreaker suit with words all over it in wacky colors

As far as your pairs go, congrats man. That peace of mind must be nice. I finally faced the music today and took a glance at ebay's situation on concords and it was ugly. 300 seems to be the avg price and you can tell its all newbs who post the worst quality pics and angles. No lighting, with a moto razr camera, or a single pic of them in the box. Suddenly matching up a decent pair of these is overtaking my desire for unions. Id love to get this behind me so I can wear the pair I know Ill be keeping. Im dying to put them on. These things on my feet again is like thor getting his hammer back

Space Jams were cool and all but this shoe is it.

Me too :lol: Totally expected it all to go straight in the donation bin or be so stupid I’d wear it at home as a joke. The t shirt is awful though LOL

Re: the actual shoes, I’m definitely legit thanking the sneaker gods for steering solid pairs to me. I was worried this pair would be jacked up just by the overall odds, but they’re good. If there was one shoe I could ever have good pairs of, I agree with you: this is it. I know exactly what you mean about having your hammer back. I’ve worn one of my pairs at home every night after work and they genuinely make my day better LOL.

I'm really glad I got these. At first I thought I was good with just my WL82 and PNs since they cover most of what I wear which is either black/white/grey or various shades of blue... but the contrast between the black and white really works well, more so than white and navy. I feel like you can wear them with more vibrant shirts... but I only want to wear them with white jeans. I know they would look good with black jeans too but I'm afraid I would stain the upper... and I would never wear them with blue jeans because that is barbaric. These kinds make me want a pair of purple jeans... but I don't even know where to start with those.

the shoe it self is definitely a gem. Best retro since the chicago 1 for me as far as substance goes. The only knock against them (QC aside) would be the thickness of the patent and laces. And thats nothing considering what couldve been.

Yeah, other than any quality control issues some pairs have, I really don’t know what would make these better. Maybe thicker patent more like the OG, laces as you say, and I think the toe shape still isn’t quite exact, but it’s all so minor. If they made all the retros as close to the OGs as these, I’d probably never complain about anything again.

Ive always heard of denim stains on the internet but never came close to ever seeing it irl

It used to happen to all my white shoes... though it only really happens with newer jeans that haven't been washed much. You can usually scrub it off of leather but it will ruin your sock liner and I know it wouldn't be easy to get out of the mesh upper on these. I put duct that on my really dark blue jeans I would wear with my 82s. Tape has been on for damn near a year... probably ruined my jeans.

Unbreakabke kicks can lick a stick. U ever watch his vids? His vouce is so annoying. He asks you to like the vod right away. Ill watch the vid 1st then ill decide to like or not. Thrn he starts off talking about how many followers he has and What his goal is. Viewers dont care about that! Im glad hes exposed. That fool dont even wear his shoes lol

Unbreakabke kicks can lick a stick. U ever watch his vids? His vouce is so annoying. He asks you to like the vod right away. Ill watch the vid 1st then ill decide to like or not. Thrn he starts off talking about how many followers he has and What his goal is. Viewers dont care about that! Im glad hes exposed. That fool dont even wear his shoes lol
I like his theme song, but then it ends and he's yelling at me for 20 minutes about whether or not orlando 10s will sell out and how long OGs like him have been waiting 23 years for it to retro even though hes clearly only been into this for like 3. And when he starts about living in a van down by the river
maxresdefault.jpg

chris-farley-matt-foley-saturday-night-live.jpg

72-10s are underrated, some don't like the tumbled leather upper and many didn't like the sparkle patent, but I did.

After seeing the higher cut of the XI, they fell out of favor in my eyes, but now they're back on my good side. This 2018 Jordan brand has made me do a 180 on a brand that turned me away due in part to the dark ages of 2011-2014.

These 'Concords" feel way more comfortable out the box than the Blk 45 PE's. The patent leather is not as stiff. Will def triple up God Willin'.

Last edited:
Got my FNL pair in yesterday. Compared them to my Hibbett Sports pair and they are pretty much the same. Now to get rid of one of the pairs....

Ive always preferred the Tupac before he went all in on the Thug Life persona. He preached reasonable peace, proper morals/values and self respect. After he got bailed out it all got distorted with anger. And in the end they got what they wanted and extinguished that dangerous flame before it got out of control, first by pretending to befriend him and then by using his powers against him. That same passion for peace got real ugly when it turned to war. It was probably a last minute race to the flag, and they got there a step sooner. I firmly believe that he was locked and fully loaded to change everything once he had all eyes on him. Maybe he just underestimated what he was up against and the illuminati was way more real than he thought it was. Killing him and letting him retire and move to cuba achieved the same effect, either scenario meant he was gone now and we all were really the ones to take the L in 1996.
D997C212-94D7-4CE9-950D-F26AE37DFAF4.gif

Back
Top Bottom