Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

UPS actually delivered my package ahead of schedule so I got them today instead of tomorrow. Shoepalace really came through especially after I failed on SNKRS and ftl due to CC fraud detection that my bank didn't text me about until purchasing on SP. First and only pair of Concords and I'm super satisfied. Feels unreal finally owning a pair of these especially so close to OG form. :blush: Also the other shoe is being choked by the laces lol. Otherwise very few flaws on them!
20181217_175039.jpg
20181217_182013.jpg
20181217_182153.jpg
20181217_182915.jpg
20181217_182735.jpg
Yes sir, those are nice. Congrats man.

I think my wife unknowingly stopped a guy from taking boxes off our front porch earlier today. I live on the most boring street in the most boring town btw. As soon as she opened the door to get them, old dude in the middle of the yard with no purpose turned and sprinted to his car. That bs is real. I was still at work. It has been reported though. She got a clean make/model and description of the trash on two legs. Never had this situation before. I know its a pointless post but just raising the awareness I guess. My wife gets a lot of Christmas online so several boxes in Nov Dec show up.

She remember his car and description?

so happy my 10.5 from SNKRS fits good, i had to exchange my cool grey lows for a 10 in may. I even think i should have got a 10 in the win like 82

I wore a 12 in high school, what the hell was i thinking.

I used to wear an 11.5 almost 10 yeah ago... almost 7 years of wearing dress shoes 5-6 days out of the week an now I can fit a 10-10.5. He probably had really flat feet then?

Moms used to have me in shoes like 2 sizes too big so theyd last :lol:. Then I went overboard trying to fit the smallest i could. Now I buy a 10 whatever and dont look back.

They got a 8 in champs in four seasons mall gboro as of tonight.

I used to wear an 11.5 almost 10 yeah ago... almost 7 years of wearing dress shoes 5-6 days out of the week an now I can fit a 10-10.5. He probably had really flat feet then?

slaughterx is either 100% right...or I realized playing ball in snug shoes was a better option and helped me jump better, probably both...my foot def didnt shrink, also i had/have REALLY flat feet, it runs in my fam.

My TTS fits perfect with some medium thickness socks. I have a pretty normal foot like not too wide and not too narrow, but these concords are some of the best fitting shoes I've worn in a long time. All the other 11s I've had were too big in my normal size. These fit just right and are very comfortable. I lace all the way up but loose knot at the top.

Attachments

• 20181217_153103.jpg
    20181217_153103.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 36
I endorsed Footaction earlier but one of their workers screwed up. I bought multiple GS/Toddler size Concords and each one was being fulfilled by stores, instead of warehouse. Lo and behold, a couple hours later, a few $0.01 charges started on my CC that I used. Then a charge of $70ish went through, but then the idiot was stupid enough to try another $0.01 charge before my Fraud department shut down my card.

This totally messes up my autopays and this is my main card I use to collect points and use for daily purchases. Now I have to wait 7-10 days for a replacement card and put in a dispute for the fraud charge.

F that POS worker in Wisconsin that thought he could get a few charges through on my behalf.

Seeing the Concords on MJ was one thing - but seeing AI ball out in them with the black ankle braces took them to another level IMO.

Back
Top Bottom