Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I was alway under the impression that a Space Jam says "Jumpman Jam" on the tounge label and not "Jumpman Jordan"

2D6413B3-59CD-49FC-91FC-3B5AE81F8E29.jpeg
5CF28DCF-E7D4-4231-A546-C589950560EE.jpeg
damn these joints are too clean...

GS pairs came from Finishline yesterday. Not very happy smfh, and I never complain about quality but they couldn’t even get the 3rd spacing right amongst other things. :smh:

:lol: Yeah it was in a jb catalog I think? Some wild fakes in a random blue color and they just let that rock.

Still to this day nobody can tell me they didn’t use the molds or base their retro silhouettes off of actual knock offs. Cdp shapes and qualities were right on par with fakes we’d been seeing prior. It’s like they bit off of counterfeits of their own product. Insane.

And if we’re being real they’re just now getting away from that with the “remastered” retros.
I’ve always thought this same thing.

que mode now... in DTLR

I was in sugarland mall getting the remaining of the sizes.

There were sizes that I cant wear available.

Should have gotten the 1/2 size up and sell it for a profit.....

Since youre not getting a pair of your size to be able to wear, might as well just make some money off it.

let me check size 10 stockx....

This is why I bought a pair on ebay when they had that 15% off coupon. Restocks are worse than release day, it's usually a waste of time to bother getting on these sites if you have a day job or something to do.

This. My 3rd pair came out to 248 shipped with the coupon.

Nah, they’re just trying to get people to buy this complete garbage.. I feel sad for anyone who wears those Max Auras or deformed Retro 1 monstrosities

8DC4DF93-95C1-41D2-A47A-E14E7342D2DD.png
Okay, okay, stockX users wins.

$270+ shipping right? Go make your damn $14 profit for those states not taxed.

Congrats StockX you win big time. Bravo. Let me see if there is a free shipping on create account here

Back
Top Bottom