Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

FB_IMG_1548109484066.jpg

Doubt it. The ua companies will likely copy some codes but its the chip im more interested in & how a buyer can authenticate with the chip. It won't stop fakes but hey, they gotta start somewhere.
They should apply this to the more expensive products. It would be a waste to put it on something like the Monarchs.

They should apply this to the more expensive products. It would be a waste to put it on something like the Monarchs.
Thats true. But they might put em on everything just cause its probably more efficient to run everything through one line & one process rather than 2. Pure speculation tho. :rolleyes

ayyye, i just said they need to chip the shoes to prevent fakes like last week...

thats crazy

I said either chip the shoes or start making them here in the US. I guess they chose chip lol
Bro, I was just thinkin about that. Weren't you talking about this last week when were in here talkin about fakes?

edit: Maybe someone in here is a Nike Donnie Brasco & took your idea back to nike & got a raise

It's common sense. Why would people pay more on these platforms when they can authenticate themselves and buy from other sites for less such as eBAY, Facebook, Craigslist, etc.
meh

there's still millions of pairs of shoes still out there without any of this stuff

I made a thread regarding it in the nike section but its dead, depending how its implemented. I wouldn't be shocked if these factories could replicate this easily or with some time full perfect it

It's common sense. Why would people pay more on these platforms when they can authenticate themselves and buy from other sites for less such as eBAY, Facebook, Craigslist, etc.
Good point. If people know they can authenticate, then why go their route?

Back
Top Bottom