Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Instead of a restock, what I would love to see would be an XI Tinker version. The prototype one with the wrap (burrito) tongue. That would be cool to see those release. Not sure if anyone else would be interested in a pair but it would be cool.
You mean these right?
9B39725A-FF11-4AFE-9EA9-C3495E21EDBF.jpeg

when do you think they will re-release these? i missed them on the last drop smh
Man, it’s probably going to be a while if they retro these again. The last retro before the most recent 2018 release was 2011, so 7 years in between. If you start looking now and keep searching you should be able to find a decent price on a pair. If money isn’t an issue I’d say just go ahead and cop a pair now. I don’t think resell will go much higher in the next 6-8 months but predicting what the resell market is going to do is tough.

You mean these right?
9B39725A-FF11-4AFE-9EA9-C3495E21EDBF.jpeg

Yup. Those would be very interesting to see them in person with the wrap tongue. It's the same ones on this poster:
44067e4918e871fbee2e03badfc5c3da.jpg

You can clearly see on the right foot that the lateral side of the shoe that the tongue is one piece with the outside part of the upper (no break in it where a normal tongue would be). Even .ore clearly at the top of the upper, where it's connected. I always wondered why my OG 95 pair didn't look similar. Once the sketches were released, then we knew. I'd love a pair and I'm sure I'm not along.

Man, it’s probably going to be a while if they retro these again. The last retro before the most recent 2018 release was 2011, so 7 years in between. If you start looking now and keep searching you should be able to find a decent price on a pair. If money isn’t an issue I’d say just go ahead and cop a pair now. I don’t think resell will go much higher in the next 6-8 months but predicting what the resell market is going to do is tough.
A DMP release is inevitable in the next 2-3 years.

Back
Top Bottom