Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Dont know how many pairs we gonna need on this.. at least two.

I'm with the minority tho as I don't care nor want the high PL cut but beggars cant be choosers

Outside of the Shadow’s (1’s and 10’s) these are my only Jordan priorities for this year...If they get done right like the Space Jams, I’m going in for multiples when they drop...

Last edited:
Long while until these drop so here’s video to help some of you pass the time...

Concords are seen heavy through the whole thing and there’s a story about them in there too...The whole thing is good at really showing just how competitive Mike really was, but skip to around 8:40 to really get into the Concord story stuff...

:lol: how he hangs his foot after draining it.

I like how he took it from 6 points total in the first half to 23 in the second because a spectator said his shoes were ugly and he played better in his old ones...

Anything could set the guy off and he’d just torch you to prove you wrong...Clearly he was having an off night here from the go and he kicked it up to put a little respect on his sneakers :lol:...

The win like 82 are too similar to these. I can’t see Nike releasing 2 similar pairs of holiday 11’s a year apart.

I think the same was said of the jams, since the 72-10 preceded. With Nike/JB wanting to make a statement again this year, Cords make perfect sense to finish the year off.

Last edited:
82s are better, and the black outs too. They make a better combination for me, but I wear a lot of blue...

Either way I still don't own a single pair of 11s. WIsh they had made the Barons high top, but if they had I wouldn't have been able to get em for a decent price anyway.

^^^ 82 better than the concords? You’re crazy you can honestly say that they probably took some ideas from the concords to make the win like 82 in first the place and made up some back story to make it seem like it’s own shoe

^^^ 82 better than the concords? You’re crazy you can honestly say that they probably took some ideas from the concords to make the win like 82 in first the place and made up some back story to make it seem like it’s own shoe

I don't care about what shoe came first or inspired what, they are the same damn thing for the most part, I just like the colorway better.

I don't care about what shoe came first or inspired what, they are the same damn thing for the most part, I just like the colorway better.
I can respect it you like what you like I prefer that than just liking a shoe because others like it

Don't get me wrong, I like the cords, but personally with the black outs coming I wouldn't buy them since the 82s take care of the white shoe for me, I wear more blue/white and the black outs with work with anything that's not blue/white for me. I'd be set, I just need to swallow my pride and accept paying over $200 for a pair of synthetic leather make in China shoes. :frown:

Every time I see a pair of the 82s though I get weak, especially since it's usually dusty ****** wearing em with an outfit that doesn't match at all, but that's usually how it goes around here with Js.

In for these.

Missed out when they dropped a few years back.

Hopefully these aren't a pain to cop.

Wouldn't mind a 45 and the jumpman on the left shoe facing forward like the 2016 space jams

Don't get me wrong, I like the cords, but personally with the black outs coming I wouldn't buy them since the 82s take care of the white shoe for me, I wear more blue/white and the black outs with work with anything that's not blue/white for me. I'd be set, I just need to swallow my pride and accept paying over $200 for a pair of synthetic leather make in China shoes. :frown:

Every time I see a pair of the 82s though I get weak, especially since it's usually dusty *****s wearing em with an outfit that doesn't match at all, but that's usually how it goes around here with Js.

Terrible reasons not to get Concords. You’ll give in, in the end.

Only if I can get them on discount, which unless I take a PT job at a shoe store, I probably won't.

Pre order on Zadeh. I got one for $142.

Only gotten Royals from him but they were 100% legit. Few others here have done business with him too

Back
Top Bottom