Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Not gonna get into a back and forth about Zadeh, but i will say, I got 2 pairs of Win like 82s. One pair from SNS (the $199 shipped deal) and a pair from Zadeh. I put them up next to each other, and there is ZERO difference. Identical pairs. Address from shipment was Oregon (Nike hookup?)

My thoughts, they sit on the money they make for a year in advance pre-order and if they put it in an account, they can make interest (albeit probably a low amount). I did it once, was happy. I'd do it again. Plus, they are playing off the assumption that not everyone will use a code (which I'm sure is the case).

Just piggybacking off what other's have said in this thread regarding them. Did I post a link or a promo code?

It’s not that difficult to figure it out. You posted the guys business name and him offering a code. The code was mailed out via email so it seems that you are getting his newsletters. Why subscribe if you’re certain that he sells fakes?

Yeah, did he?!? You Richard

Lol.

DMPs.. can’t wait for these.

8F6A42E8-989C-4DC4-B1E1-C0BA3CAE6EF4.jpeg

58CB22A9-BF2D-4CE6-96D0-FA2EF17B9DBA.jpeg

It’s not that difficult to figure it out. You posted the guys business name and him offering a code. The code was mailed out via email so it seems that you are getting his newsletters. Why subscribe if you’re certain that he sells fakes?

Was on my Twitter feed. Keep assuming and buying questionable sought after retros for well below retail. Ima get my shoes from authorized retailers like I’ve been doing. I don’t even want to talk about this BS anymore.

This is one of the most hyped releases for me in a long long time. I look forward to waiting all year for these.

I'll welcome a DMP retro if they plan on adding #45 on the back.

#23 preferred either way.

I put a pre-order back in late November after a few members vouched for ZK. Mine came out to 189; I should've waited for the code, lol. I don't want to do 2 pre-orders this early.

thread gonna do crazy numbers time october rolls around lmao
Yeah that 2011 thread was really difficult to keep up with. Every refresh with 8-10 new posts. Was entertaining at the same time. It seemed like posts would never stop. I'm expecting that again for sure.

zedah kicks took down the concords for pre order . anyone have a guess why? was gonna just go for it and try and get a 2nd pair when they release

I did notice he just sold out Friday night on the taxi preorder for $240, the same night the news came about their coming back next month

Back
Top Bottom