Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Really hope JB doesn’t mess these up. They were doing so good :smh:. SC pics looking basically like 2011s which ain’t a good thing IMO. Hope that pic of the left shoe is an exception and not the rule for this release.

I wanna know what’s legit what’s not. Only one pic shows a good pair. The one pinoe posted look fake AF

Either way I’ll cop 3 pair. I’m gonna customize one with 23 in the back. I don’t like messing with shoes but these need a 23
I wish I was that brave I’m tempted also but I’ll just leave it alone and I don’t wanna buy more than 1 pair for trail and error either

It’s funny, outside of NT, the low cut from 2011 is worshipped.

After lurking this site for years I've turned into an OG only type of guy both in details and colorways. I no longer find any 11's post-2001 to 2015 appealing in any way. The low patent height is garbage in my opinion and a lot of my friends around my age are always bewildered when I say this.

I may be one of the only few left that actually like the 2011. Hell I even like the 09 jam also. But the 2016 XI was great. The pics of these so far are amazing. I don't see anything wrong at all with them. I have the originals, and I think they are going to be damn close. To have a pair that looks that close to them with a fresh blue sole has me stoked. They fumble on a lot of releases, but I don't think they did here from what we see so far.

2011’s have horrible cushioning.
I have low standards I guess. There is a lot of shoes people say are uncomfortable that I think are fine. I guess maybe because I wear steel toes everyday. Everything to me is heaven compared to them.

I may be one of the only few left that actually like the 2011. Hell I even like the 09 jam also. But the 2016 XI was great. The pics of these so far are amazing. I don't see anything wrong at all with them. I have the originals, and I think they are going to be damn close. To have a pair that looks that close to them with a fresh blue sole has me stoked. They fumble on a lot of releases, but I don't think they did here from what we see so far.
I love the 09 jams. I wear a right 09 and right 2016 cause my 2009s sole ripped out I beat em to the ground.

Really? I guess I don’t look up and read **** regarding shoes outside of NT

I do like a lower cut but not where it was before, slightly higher tho
It seems like a trend here a little. Once the next release is announced with or without pics, everyone hates on the previous release. I cant do that. I still remember how much I wanted that "whatever shoe that was". The cool thing for me is, once I get the next pair that matches the original that much more, I wear the previous release. So its a win win to me. I collect first because Im a Michael Jordan fan that loves the shoes. But when I get the next release, I keep them DS and wear the previous proudly. But I wont slam the older releases because I remember how much I wanted them.

lol every year for the past years, always see people complaining bout the pl cut and debating. Its like something I look forward to every year. xDDDDDD

Last edited:
In the real world, people like the varsity red 6 more than the Infrared, the 2011 Bordeaux 7 more than the 1992, and the 2011 concord 11 more than any of the others. They’re not wrong, they just prefer something different.

NT is small subset. Most people don’t care about half the stuff we talk about.
I think they do talk about it a little esp since sneakers became more mainstream around 2011/2012/2013. Which is why the shoe has changed. People that buy jordans want to be “sneakerheads” so bad to feel they are in this unique club. Ive witnessed this standing in lines every year with my raffle ticket waiting for my confirmed pair..hearing these guys ramble on like they looked at jordans wikipedia page before jumping in line.

In the real world, people like the varsity red 6 more than the Infrared, the 2011 Bordeaux 7 more than the 1992, and the 2011 concord 11 more than any of the others. They’re not wrong, they just prefer something different.

Damn that, they’re wrong...

Kidding...Seriously though lighten up everybody...Been on NT a very long time, and one thing I’ve learned is that beyond anything else, is that it’s just shoes...Don’t like this pair? Hold out because they’ll be back again in a few years, and probably sporting changes that you’ll like...

Damn that, they’re wrong...

Kidding...Seriously though lighten up everybody...Been on NT a very long time, and one thing I’ve learned is that beyond anything else, is that it’s just shoes...Don’t like this pair? Hold out because they’ll be back again in a few years, and probably sporting changes that you’ll like...
To be honest, I’ve argued with so many folks on that subject, now I just say everyone is right. *Kanye Shrug*

Back
Top Bottom