Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

This. It just doesn’t belong on the Blk/Red. Here’s to hoping they do those right whenever they release again.

Those and Cool Greys and Im set unless they do something crazy like a Cherry high with a black sock liner. :nthat:

I remember seeing a 45 black red in a sole collector mag years ago from Gentry "collection". Still wasnt impressed. I will always get up for a pair MJ actually wore, but those were no where near my want list.

I remember seeing a 45 black red in a sole collector mag years ago from Gentry "collection". Still wasnt impressed. I will always get up for a pair MJ actually wore, but those were no where near my want list.

Thanks for giving them the inspiration for a 45 blk/red

The 45 set, just like tumbled trio bred/royal/shadow of og 1s, will one day be considered grails. People always hate something different, until they get tired of more of the same. I welcome the 45 with open arms.

Just like I expect the next Metallic 5 to have the 23.

Attachments

• jordan 11 bred 45 sample.jpeg
    jordan 11 bred 45 sample.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 39
Yeah thats it. I never could understand what they were doing with the inside of the shoes midsole though. Looks like it was just cut up with some razor.

BunB been repping Jordan brand for a minute. I highly doubt that he's rocking fugazi's. Texas boys don't get down like that! :rofl::rofl:

Be nice if they come perfect, but if not,Id rather it be too high on inside, than too high on the outside.

I really hope they dont feel like hollow boots on the inside.. these and the VI are notorious for that.

Late Night with Roy is in Chapel Hill tonight.
I wonder will JB release some 11's at the event like they did last year with the Win Like '82?

After these (and besides the black and true reds) I won’t buying any 11s for a while I’ll have my trinity space jams, Concords, black and true red.

I’m glad I was on Jordan hiatus when these came out in 2011. The pair looked awful, it was kindve limited, and hype was deadly. Also, the media made anyone who had this shoe look like a fool(especially my brothas and sistas). If you missed out, resell was STUPID HIGH.

“Good things come to those who wait”. Glad I waited out for these and so many Jordans. These won’t be OD easy, but it won’t be anything like the Concord 2011 fiasco, AND itll look more like the OG. Win IMO

Back
Top Bottom