Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Someone is on here peeping everything we’re talking about. That’s why I go so hard on inaccuracies and unnecessary alterations. I give props when they come correct but that 2007-2014 trash had me HURT. I actually bought pairs and returned them multiple times.

I can see how younger heads wouldn’t care but when you had real og’s? You remember it like it was yesterday. So seeing stuff like count down packs and 2009 red/white XII :sick::sick::sick: you automatically realize you’re holding a fake! There’s zero difference imo.

That being said I’m happy with 90% of what we’ve been getting recently. Just fix the toebox on the 3 and 4 and 12

06FAF234-ACC2-4984-9CC4-7438FC12EC61.png
I should’ve chose overnight

2011 concords qc wasn’t good. It created get money boy ammonia hype and madness because it was 11 years since the previous gr concord release.

I’ll always remember the 2011 concords the most from exposing air randy/marqueesole/vmv/mentalkicks etc with the milky toe fiasco. Team early aka unauthorized/gray market. Taobao. Also exposed sneakgeekz.

2011 Concord release def changed the sneaker game in so many ways. I'll never forget that release. High PL..low PL....still a double-up for me. I like both. Gotta be in my top 3 favs. I got a pair on SNKRS and planning to grab another on release day. Should be easy...1 million pairs...crazy...

Someone is on here peeping everything we’re talking about. That’s why I go so hard on inaccuracies and unnecessary alterations. I give props when they come correct but that 2007-2014 trash had me HURT. I actually bought pairs and returned them multiple times.

I can see how younger heads wouldn’t care but when you had real og’s? You remember it like it was yesterday. So seeing stuff like count down packs and 2009 red/white XII :sick::sick::sick: you automatically realize you’re holding a fake! There’s zero difference imo.

That being said I’m happy with 90% of what we’ve been getting recently. Just fix the toebox on the 3 and 4 and 12
Never had the 3 and 4 originally, the black red 12 I did. The previous retro looks, feels, and creases just like they did in 1997. Love em.

Watch the next Concord have the proper outsole, 23, but have some weird lettering or funky shape. I’ve noticed, when Jordan brand gives you something og, they hold something back. They’ve never created a 100% OG retro, and I don’t know if they ever will.

Never had the 3 and 4 originally, the black red 12 I did. The previous retro looks, feels, and creases just like they did in 1997. Love em.

I never had og 3 or 4 either but my older brother had 94 retros. Also I just know what ogs are supposed to look like lol

Doubt it. I think the next time they’ll release these is 2025

Edit: a pack with the concords and Orlando Xs

Watch the next Concord have the proper outsole, 23, but have some weird lettering or funky shape. I’ve noticed, when Jordan brand gives you something og, they hold something back. They’ve never created a 100% OG retro, and I don’t know if they ever will.
We all know that. This release and the 2016 45 is as close as it gets. Were they original releases? No. But they are giving us the closest thing to a true pe there is. Which is what I personally wanted more than anything, imo. Id rather have what they are doing right now. In 5 years, your gonna get the Concord with a 23 and a clear ice sole, celebrating the 2000 release in 2023 I assure you. Mark my words.
Till then, these 45 Concords are simply grail status in my world.

Last edited:
I’ll always remember the 2011 concords the most from exposing air randy/marqueesole/vmv/mentalkicks etc with the milky toe fiasco. Team early aka unauthorized/gray market. Taobao. Also exposed sneakgeekz.

2011 Concord release def changed the sneaker game in so many ways. I'll never forget that release. High PL..low PL....still a double-up for me. I like both. Gotta be in my top 3 favs. I got a pair on SNKRS and planning to grab another on release day. Should be easy...1 million pairs...crazy...

2011 Concord release was wild man. People camping out and sneaking into the malls overnight trying to get there before anyone else. That was the first big release for me after my guy that was the manager of a store was gone and I had to get them the "regular" way. I struck out and was so put off from the frenzy that I actually stopped copping for a few months.

I hit on these the other day though and they say they will be here on the 20th though :nthat:

Got the mini-me now too, and I have made it a tradition that he gets a pair of 11s with me every holiday season as well. (72-10s, Space Jams, WL '82s, & son to be Concords :nthat:)

It'll never happen. There will be at least 1 or 2 things different. Whether that's materials that were used then and having them find a close match to glues that have been banned because they are toxic today.

2011 concords qc wasn’t good. It created get money boy ammonia hype and madness because it was 11 years since the previous gr concord release.

What happened to sneakgeekz yo just disappeared

can't wait for these! lost about 80+ pairs in the camp fire in California. Orlando 10s just became a must as well! I luckily got out with a few pairs. concord lows and my "16 space jams being a couple of them

can't wait for these! lost about 80+ pairs in the camp fire in California. Orlando 10s just became a must as well! I luckily got out with a few pairs. concord lows and my "16 space jams being a couple of them
You are safe that’s all that matters. Will insurance cash you out?

2011 Concord release was wild man. People camping out and sneaking into the malls overnight trying to get there before anyone else. That was the first big release for me after my guy that was the manager of a store was gone and I had to get them the "regular" way. I struck out and was so put off from the frenzy that I actually stopped copping for a few months.

I hit on these the other day though and they say they will be here on the 20th though :nthat:

Got the mini-me now too, and I have made it a tradition that he gets a pair of 11s with me every holiday season as well. (72-10s, Space Jams, WL '82s, & son to be Concords :nthat:)

Nice. I'm lacing up (well velcroing) my little man too. Started last year with the win like 96.

shawndavinci shawndavinci oh yeah my family and I are truly blessed! all the important stuff is taken care of. got a house lined up when we can go back. I can finally worry bout the **** that don't really matter lol. and no i didn't have renters insurance so i took a huge L! but I was lucky enough to grab a few things and a few pairs so...

Back
Top Bottom