Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

i remember when i unds these to work it was the 2011 pair... i had a pastrami sandwich for lunch and the juice from the sandwich spilled on the mesh smh... i cleaned it off asap but a month later it left a mean brown stain on it... ended up selling it and using my second pair that stayed fresh even after wearing them... sometimes doubling is not needed but for these its a must at least for me

giphy.gif

GLC...is that you ?

You know what’s funny? People are asking why is everyone trashing the 2011 all of the sudden.
1. Some people have been trashing it since 2011.
2. A lot of people will buy anything without prejudice.
3. Many bought because that was the closest thing anyone can have to owning a Concord 11. Folks(me included) didn’t thinking jordan Brand would EVER put back Nike Air or bring back OG shapes. People had to merely tolerate the 2011.
4. Folks passed on the 2011 because they wouldn’t give in to crap quality, and just held out until now.
how many people do you think passed on the 2011 because of the quality? IMO if anyone who copped the 2011 is on that trash noize now ya faker than JB. Once you spent your money you gave up ya seat at the elitist table. With that said, I need these :smile:

I wasnt buying any 11 with that backward jumpman, I happened to just dodge the quality bullet because of it. But I'm definitely #4 on that list

HoH employee told me these will pretty much be on the app.

Only problem for me is that foot action and foot locker reset and I have to spend $300 to be VIP/Gold star member to get thay full 10 min head start. Or else I’ll have 7 min max. Should be enough but I don’t wanna take chances.

When the “space jam” pair came out. I was about to double up after the pick up time of the unconfirmed pairs. I hope these will be the same since the quantity is there but I feel like non-Sneakerheads will all over these as well.

I don’t feel like spending $300 in a few weeks to get that full head start.

I can't wait. Hopefully I can afford two pair but I'm trippin off that $220 ticket. They're not using any special packaging this time so why 220!?

I can't wait. Hopefully I can afford two pair but I'm trippin off that $220 ticket. They're not using any special packaging this time so why 220!?

I feel that’s just the MSRP for Non-Low AJ XI’s now.

The sail platinum pair don’t come with the OG box but still $220.

JB knows 11’s are a popular model and can get away with a retail price like that.

I feel that’s just the MSRP for Non-Low AJ XI’s now.

The sail platinum pair don’t come with the OG box but still $220.

JB knows 11’s are a popular model and can get away with a retail price like that.
Platinum box = OG Box playa. I hate taking shoes out of the drawer box so I’m cool w this one

HoH employee told me these will pretty much be on the app.

Only problem for me is that foot action and foot locker reset and I have to spend $300 to be VIP/Gold star member to get thay full 10 min head start. Or else I’ll have 7 min max. Should be enough but I don’t wanna take chances.

When the “space jam” pair came out. I was about to double up after the pick up time of the unconfirmed pairs. I hope these will be the same since the quantity is there but I feel like non-Sneakerheads will all over these as well.

I don’t feel like spending $300 in a few weeks to get that full head start.
We'll get them through the ol' footaction.com backdoor 2 or 3 hours prior to the release as is tradition.

how many people do you think passed on the 2011 because of the quality? IMO if anyone who copped the 2011 is on that trash noize now ya faker than JB. Once you spent your money you gave up ya seat at the elitist table. With that said, I need these :smile:
Nah bruh, a lot of us copped the 2011 because we never thought OG shape or quality would return. Unfortunately a lot of us took what we could get 2008-2015. Same reason I bought those trash *** Legend blues. I had the OG Columbia when I was a kid, those shoes meant something to me so I copped reluctantly.

I copped for the same reasons. Just wanted to have a pair despite the inferior quality. I wasn't going to wait for a superior pair like this year's version because it might not come out anytime soon. It worked out though cuz I had 3 pairs and sold all of them

Back
Top Bottom