Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Quick question, I bought the 2016 SJ and the WL82’s but haven’t got around to wearing them yet. For those that have worn the remastered pairs do they still fit the same as the older pairs 2009-2015? I just remembered how those things kill my pinky toe after wearing those 2011’s yesterday. :smh:

Quick question, I bought the 2016 SJ and the WL82’s but haven’t got around to wearing them yet. For those that have worn the remastered pairs do they still fit the same as the older pairs 2009-2015? I just remembered how those things kill my pinky toe after wearing those 2011’s yesterday. :smh:

The new releases have a wider and roomier toebox. I have all of the releases and anything prior to the space jam 2016 release also hurt my pinky.

How do these fit compared to the 2016 Flu Game 12s? I wear a size 12 in those, should I get a size 12 in these if my feet is a little wide?

Is the patent leather cut on these 2018 Concords the same as the Win like 82?

Dont about the WL82s but 96s...

20181122_010851.jpg
20181122_011117.jpg
20181122_011031.jpg

nah sibling.....im old enough for all the adult smoke and matchy matchy is definitely what these OOTD montages is........dont nobody care about your drip for the concords. but aye! show the world what you need to youngin. DRIP ON.

What? Bruh what are you talking about? Yea your def, sub 25... probably sub 22...

Ok I’m extremely torn on sizing for these.

Some people are saying the fit the same as last years 82 and 96 11’s some are saying they fit smaller.

Can anyone else weigh in who has both and has compared?

Don’t wanna get the wrong size and be stuck with them.

Ok I’m extremely torn on sizing for these.

Some people are saying the fit the same as last years 82 and 96 11’s some are saying they fit smaller.

Can anyone else weigh in who has both and has compared?

Don’t wanna get the wrong size and be stuck with them.

I wear an 11 in pretty much everything except Nike runners (gotta go up .5) and last year's Air Jordan. 32 (we're very narrow). These fit like a glove in my tts. Nice room to wiggle my toes but not swimming in them. The SJ last year I could have gone down .5 had I had a chance to buy in store and try on.

Have SJ and 82/96 pairs and the Concords. Fit to me is the same as my 82/96 pairs. I’m a size 12 if that helps.

Im getting the retro 11 jacket, already have the eastbay black 11 tee with the shoe on the front and a bulls hat to rock for my first fit when these drop!

Back
Top Bottom