Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Y’all do understand the jnco jeans were in fashion back then? Those were much baggier then what the goat wore lol. That was fashion. Things have changed and now looking back at, it looks ridiculous.

Yeah exactly. The shots of him from back in the day aren't as egregious as is being made out, that's how a lot of us rolled LOL. I never tucked shirts into jeans but that shot of him from the parade wasn't anything at the time. A lot of it does look ridiculous looking back, but I feel like some of what people wear now will look the same when it's looked back on later. Tight *** pants, etc. Look at how some of these NBA players dress now going to and from games. A lot of it looks nonsensical today, let alone when anyone views it 20 years from now :lol:

EDB3BB26-EDE4-4DD5-951E-60FD8678E787.jpeg
I’ll take the crisp 45, stitched 23’s look better than 45’s imo

not only was mj wearing parachute jeans he had them way up his chest with the shirt tucked in urkel style
tumblr_inline_p7fz7nfrbx1qfr3hq_500-jpg.2219374

this is as good as youre ever going to get out of him

Hes in no mans land with that denim when this pic was taken but if he had those trimmed down to some slim tapered jeans hes killin it these days. Swap out the 11s for some goodyear welted boots and those tailored jeans and you could put this in GQ

Y’all do understand the jnco jeans were in fashion back then? Those were much baggier then what the goat wore lol. That was fashion. Things have changed and now looking back at, it looks ridiculous.
Exactly I was looking fresh in 98 5th grade lol...even had the mammoths ....korn follow the leader album was the anthem

Mine coming on Friday!!! So stoked that Nike did an exclusive early release for some peeps!

Attachments

• 6B5AF08F-2942-46E0-82ED-2BFE874F3C1E.png
    6B5AF08F-2942-46E0-82ED-2BFE874F3C1E.png
    438.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 3E2B99C1-D82F-4A19-A4AE-5316EEFAD44F.png
    3E2B99C1-D82F-4A19-A4AE-5316EEFAD44F.png
    547.7 KB · Views: 3
Still think we have either 2 or 4 years until we get Breds/Cool Greys

Jb’s style has been OG then New color then OG.

I NEED A HIGH PL BRED BADDDDDDDD so hopefully jb gives us 2 OG’s back to back
Yea but they ain't an og and we're running up on like 9 years since the last.

Still think we have either 2 or 4 years until we get Breds/Cool Greys

Jb’s style has been OG then New color then OG.

I NEED A HIGH PL BRED BADDDDDDDD so hopefully jb gives us 2 OG’s back to back
We're definitely getting a new gimmick color for holiday '19 if JB sticks to the pattern then I would guess we will be seeing cool grey's in '20...and then Bred's in '22.

Back
Top Bottom