Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

I hate how FNL only lets you select one store. Incredibly not fair. At least with the old ticket raffles you could enter at multiple FNLs. Not just one store. It’s so stupid.

I hate how FNL only lets you select one store. Incredibly not fair. At least with the old ticket raffles you could enter at multiple FNLs. Not just one store. It’s so stupid.
well there isnt any advantage like headstarts for established accounts....so one could just make a bunch of new accounts and enter at multiple stores

well there isnt any advantage like headstarts for established accounts....so one could just make a bunch of new accounts and enter at multiple stores

00D42AB4-42F3-47A4-968A-B49CBC237BD2.gif

hibbett app deleted

why even have an app for raffles if all your stores arent doing raffles

the three near me say available in store on release day.

Entered the FNL raffle. Getting my people to as well. Entering as many raffles as possible. My dTLR is doing a toy drive for guaranteed tickets Monday.

Really hoping I won't regret selling my first pair. Quality was pretty good on em. Just didn't like that my box lid was a little dented in. Hope the EA pair is flawless

Most boxes that get shipped will have slight damage
These boxes flimsy asf
My box was slightly damaged
Nothing crazy just gotta stack it on top

Reactions: ARK
man eff that fnl app..if I couldn't win on major gr's on shoes that are still sitting, I'm sure I still get danged on these concords..deleted that trash app after I struck out on the gym red 12's

Back
Top Bottom