Air Jordan 11 Retro "Concord" - December 8, 2018 release - $220 #45

Started that video but turned it off after like a minute..I have a hard time watching some of these "Sneaker Youtubers". Outside of a few (Bulltrc,Eddie Winn, Mike Rich) they seem so corny to me. Once I saw that huge pile of Concords I knew something wasn't quite right but I'm not out here pocket watching fool to care enough to research.
I don't mess wit bull all too much anymore but when he does the top worse releases and start sippin bicardi, it gets entertaining

What shoes are you wearing to pick up your Concords? In St. Louis seems like everyone flexes on release day
<-------- Wearing my Air Max Penny 1's for pick up because those were the shoes I picked over the Concords in my freshman year of HS. Blasphemy I know, but still consider these my favorite shoe of all time. Lucky I was able to get the Concords in 2000, but was going to pick it up over the Playstation 2. lol

<-------- Wearing my Air Max Penny 1's for pick up because those were the shoes I picked over the Concords in my freshman year of HS. Blasphemy I know, but still consider these my favorite shoe of all time. Lucky I was able to get the Concords in 2000, but was going to pick it up over the Playstation 2. lol

giphy.gif

I went with the PS2

Nothing blasphemous about that at all considering I was a Penny over Jordan dude myself back then and still am. If I could've gotten signature shoes from both players back then I would have but the folks weren't having it. I was able to get one or the other and I always went with the latest Penny shoe.

Thankfully I've been fortunate enough to loop back around scoop all the J's I passed on as a youngin'.

I also did this in 1995, and I also know we are the same age because the AMP1 was my Christmas shoe my freshman year in HS. That was my first pair that I started cleaning on a regular basis :nthat:

I also did this in 1995, and I also know we are the same age because the AMP1 was my Christmas shoe my freshman year in HS. That was my first pair that I started cleaning on a regular basis :nthat:

Yup, it was a Christmas gift as well. :nthat: It was between AMP1, CWebbs and Concords.

Am I the only one who misses the physical raffles ? Walking in store filling out a raffle then on the next store in the mall and if you have someone who doesn’t want the shoes they could also fill out with your size these online raffle are trash in my opinion only can fill out one unless you have multiple accounts

Back
Top Bottom